Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Hararah

Dr.hararah may be intelligent but he is not fit to be a doctor. He barely is at the office. He always cancels last minute . And the receptionist Nancy is old and rude

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Hararah is a caring individual who explains everything so that it can easily be understood. He gives me as much time as I need when I see him. He has been able to diagnose things that other doctors could not and has referred me to specialists when it has been needed.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Doctor Hararah for many years he has always been there for me and my health and well being is his first concern both Dr Hararah and his staff are truly dedicated to the well being of there patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Posted by Marion 01/03/2012 Dr. Hararah has ABANDONED HIS PRACTICE. (as of several months ago, it's now Jan 2012) Try calling their number. He was hospitalized for a while and the phone number had been call-forwarded to another practice. That other practice wanted me to change my primary care physician to them - but they could NOT GET MY MEDICAL RECORDS. I have to go through NY STATE under the HIPA laws to get them, as he has made at least two "promises" to return to his practice but failed to do so. I need an operation, but my records are vital to how and when I can get the procedure. Anyone concerned about the privacy of their medical records - take note!!! If the practice stops paying their bills, who will have their hands on my or your medical information when they clear the place out? This is a legal mess, and truly impacts my health issues.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

The Best around Hands Down ! .... Always Attentive to all my needs !

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I love doc! very nice and helpful. Doctor is very smart! He is the best Doctor in Lindenhurst!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr is very knowledgable. Knows exactly whats wrong with you, not guesses he's right on when it comes to telling you what's wrong and has a solution to help you. I'd definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

When you are actually able to see the doctor he is very nice and could be informative. Unfortunately when you have an appt. that hasn't been cancelled you do wait a long period of time. I do not feel a rush to get out of the office as his patient but there have been time i was in the office with him for two hours. He is a very nice man, and does seem like the concerned type when he is around. For the last 4 appt. my family has tried to scheduel with him we recieved a call an hour before we were supposed to be in his office cancelling. It just seems very difficult to be able to rely on him when you are in need of a doctor. As far as his staff there is one receptionist in his office that is down right mean.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I tried for 3 weeks to get an appointment. Was one of his first patients in Lindenhurst. Was told by him that I could come in anytime. After trying for 3 weeks did just that. Would not be given the time of day by anyone in office. Receptionist extremely rude. WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AGAIN. Doesn't every doctors office have emergency appointments. When I was in the hospital he didn't make an appointment to see me just left his card and said come and see him. He got too big for his own good.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

elena the pa is great. Dr. hararah cancells appts. last minute, leaves the office or does not show up for work and cannot be reached. The office staff is not helpful with these matters. my appts. have been cancelled 2X within the hour, with excuses that the dr. did not show up or just left, leaving me with no help. upon reschedule there was a 3 1/2 hour wait.(no exageration). I find this conduct both inconsiderate and unproffesional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Andrew M. Hararah's Credentials

• Italian

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1994)