Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Fryer was exactly what I wanted in a plastic surgeon. His staff was amazing. I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Fryer is everything I was looking for in a plastic surgeon. He took his time to answer all my questions and I felt very positive about the meeting. Three days before my surgery I learned that he was the doctor who reattached my sister-in-law's four fingers after she cut them off with a table saw. Now I really knew I was in good hands! He is truly gifted. I got breast implants and went from an AA cup to a full C. I got 400cc extra high profile cilicon implants placed under the muscle. I am now three weeks post-op and my recovery has been better than I ever hoped for. I appreciated that he called me personally the evening after my surgery to check on me. I had no complications and my scars are so small, just over an inch and they are fading quickly. I am so happy with my results! I would recommend Dr Fryer to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Fryer is seriously THE best! I had a breast lift and augmentation done on May 26, 2016. Because of the existing breast tissue and muscle, by breasts could not handle the left AND augmentation. Dr. Fryer could see that the blood flow was low to the nipple and within an hour after the surgery, he took me back and removed the implants. Because of the lack of blood flow, I did have a small set back in my recovery. He was honest about what would happen so that I wasn't blindsided. It was scary at first, but Dr. Fryer and his staff were so professional, made me feel comfortable and they were so kind during the whole recovery. They always called me back quickly and got me in when needed. Once I was completely healed, the end results were amazing! Moving forward to February 2017, I flew back and had my augmentation done. I could not be more happy with my results. I feel more confident than I ever have! When I say Dr. Fryer is THE best, he is THE best. He is honest and he knows his stuff. He could have easily left my implants the first time and let me pay more money for the removal at a later date, etc. He didn't! He actually refunded me and charged me only for the price of the breast lift. I absolutely appreciate his honesty and integrity. I recommend him to all my friends and family in and out of the state of Utah. He is worth every single cent!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and have a friend that went elsewhere and we’ve since compared results and experiences, and it has only furthered my confidence in my decision.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

can't say enough about Dr. Fryer and his staff! They are amazing in every way. From the time I made the phone call, I was impressed with them. I had four kids in five years and it had taken a toll on my breast. They answered every question I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. I love how honest Dr. Fryer is. I trusted him with one of the biggest decisions and would do it all over again if I had to. I love love love my results!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I've had a really good experience with Dr. Fryer & his staff. They are very friendly & he is an excellent surgeon. I'm very pleased with my breast augmentation results.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had consultations with the 3 plastic surgeons I kept hearing about in my area. Dr Fryer was easily my pick! I needed to repair a leaking implant and wanted a lift. He sat and answered all of my questions as if he had no where else to be, listened to what I wanted and clearly explained how he would accomplish that. I didn't feel any pressure to fit into any 'standard' that some surgeons seem to push. But the best thing I can share is my results say it all!! I am SO happy with the way I look! Thank you Dr Fryer!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I love love love Dr. Fryer.! He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped me understand and get the best results I was looking for.! The staff was super sweet and very helpful.! I felt taken care of the entire time.!! I was nervous day of surgery, They made me feel very comfortable and confident about the entire thing.! I had a brest augmentation and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Fryer.! My scars are very very small and they gave me a scar cream and just after 3 weeks it's barley noticeable.! I will definitely recommend everyone who is looking for any plastic surgergen to Dr. Fryer!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

After nursing my 3 kids, I knew I wanted to have breast augmentation surgery. I was a B cup before and had very little tissue left. I am 3 months post surgery and am thrilled with my results. I wanted to achieve a natural look, and Dr. Fryer did just that! He looks at your personal frame and advises on options for the best outcome for your body. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable in picking the right size implants for me. Because I have a narrow body frame, Dr. Fryer recommended the ultra-high implant to give me the volume I wanted without making me look wide or top-heavy. I had heard ultra-high implants could look like "balls." Dr. Fryer assured me they would not. I am so glad I trusted his opinion. I chose 2 different implant sizes to correct size discrepancy and cannot believe how even my breasts look. A great experience...so happy I had Dr. Fryer as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had a great experience here. As an out of town guest it is always scary going into an appointment the day before surgery. I couldnt have been more confident with my decision. Recovery has been so easy with hardly any pain!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Draper, UT