Dr. Richard H. Fryer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

I waited to write this review until I was three months in. That way, I could know exactly how well I recovered. My motivation to have this procedure was purely for my own self confidence. I didn't want it to be a noticeable change to anyone (except maybe my husband). After nursing my two babies, my breast tissue was practically gone. What remained was loose and unattractive (to me). I went to consultations with several plastic surgeons, some charging $50 for a consultation. I ended up going to Dr. Fryer for many reasons. The most important ones being that he listened to what I wanted, and gave me realistic expectations. I didn't feel like I was in a sales pitch and didn't feel pressured to go bigger than I wanted. I was hoping for a Large B/Small C cup and that's EXACTLY what I got. Recovery the first 6-8 weeks was rough (since I have two young kids), but it wasn't worse than Dr Fryer prepared me for. My confidence has greatly improved now that I feel feminine again. If I could to do anything differently, I wouldn't. I can't recommend Dr. Fryer and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have always been self-conscious of being very flat-chested. Nursing 5 babies didn't help either! I was curious about breast augmentation and if it would be right for me, but it was also a scary idea! I didn't think I was "the type" to get plastic surgery. I didn't want a breast augmentation that would be blatantly obvious or that would scream "boob job!" I just wanted to look good and feel good about my chest. Enter Dr. Fryer. Dr. Fryer and his entire staff were incredible to work with. I felt zero pressure from them. I felt like Dr. Fryer's biggest concern was helping me get the outcome I wanted. He explained the procedure so clearly and took time to answer my many questions. I am honestly amazed at how comfortable I have felt throughout the entire process--the consultation, the pre-op, and now the post-op visits.I went to a different doctor before deciding on Dr. Fryer. I should have saved myself the trouble. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer. I couldn't be more pleased by my results. I have a very natural look--a look that fits my body frame and is exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Fryer.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

37 year old, 5,7”, 125lbs 34B mother of 5. After having all my little people my breasts just looked a little sad. For years I’ve been saying l just want 1/2 a cup size and some fullness on top so it’s not so dang hard to buy a bathing suit. And that’s exactly what i got! They look awesome, not big and attention grabbing, they just look like me pre-kids. Side note: my husband who was very indifferent about me doing, this is pretty excited about the results ;).

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The moment I walked into Dr. Fryers office, I knew I made the right decision. His staff is top notch. Dr. Fryer has more than exceeded my expectations. I love my new body. He was honest and upfront with all my questions. He did not promise unreal results. He made sure I was comfortable with my decision to have a tummy tuck. Dr. Fryer has compassion and cares about each one of his patients. I will recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I researched plastic surgeons in the area to repair a botched liposuction procedure for many years. Finally, I decided on Dr. Fryer after 3 years of research and following his reviews. He did any amazing job repairing areas where too much fat had been removed. The results exceeded his expectations and mine.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I have been acquanted to Dr. Fryer as a client, student, and peer. His skills goes beyond cosmetic surgery. I have personally seen his abilities with trauma reconstruction. He is the only plastic surgeon I will recommend. I first sought out Dr. Fryer 4 years ago for a consultation for breast augmentation and a hernia repair. I did recieve an in office hernia repair but I was not ready to follow through with augmentation at that time. He assured me that the hesitation to commit to surgery was normal. He also said that when I was ready to just give the office a call and set up another consultation. He would be happy to answer my questions at any time. Four years later I made that call. I was ready to have my surgery. During the consultation Dr. Fryer answered my questions respectfully. Nothing I asked was outrageous. My boyfriend was concerned with the implant rupturing because I had recently taken a horrible wipeout while mountain biking. Dr. Fryer made the point of how durable the implant was by throwing it on the ground with all the strength he had. He said that only intense trauma, such as a rib punturing the implant, would cause it to rupture before the 10 year mark. He said that around 14 years the implant would be more friable. He suggests to get them replaced every 10 years. During the consultation I was able to view pictures of before and afters of other patients. Dr. Fryer performed a breast exam and took measurements to ensure I received the correct size and shape I desired. He made sure I had realistic expectations with this surgery. Which I have to say is important for anyone considering this. After he left his nurse assisted me with choosing the desired size I wanted. She consulted Dr. Fryer's measurements and recommendations with the different implants and referenced a chart. This ensured that I chose the right style of implant to fit my body shape and size. After I received a copy of forms to review that I would sign when I came in for my pre-op appointment. I also recieved information about financing. You have to pay a certain amount of money to schedule the surgery. Then you have to pay for your surgery in full before your operation. I financed my augmentation through Care Credit. The Care Credit app is easy to use. Using the app I was able to go into the office and pay for my surgey in full even before I recieved the card in the mail. This ensured I scheduled my procedure for the earliest possible date that accomadated my schedule. At my pre-op appointment I finalized my size choice, signed paperwork, and took before pictures. After my appointment I was walked over to the spa to receive my complimentary scar gel, which I would start using 1 week after my procedure. I ordered my complimentary latisse with the main office which was a promotion from the company who manufactures the implant I chose. Also, I received my perscriptions for percocet and phenergan. This way I had these medications available as soon as I was done with surgery. The day before surgery I received a call from the surgical center to arrive at 0645 the next morning. I was to not eat or drink after 2300. The morning of I arrived and signed paperwork. My responsible adult driver left his phone number and was required to stay within a 15 minute drive. I left a urine sample to test for pregnancy. I met with Dr. Fryer and we finalized paperwork, he drew lines on my chest for surgery, and he taught me post-operative care. I was able to keep on my bottoms but wore a paper top. When the anesthesiologist came in he asked me a few questions and then I followed him into the operating room. I woke up in recovery 2-3 hours later. My surgery was 1.5 hours long. I was encouraged to eat ice and eat some crackers before leaving. Follow all doctor instrutions to the T. Dont remove your tape, do your stretches, ice, keep up on pain medication, etc. I was up and moving after taking a 3-4 hour nap. The medication definitely zonked me out. I slept on 3 pillows for the first week. I had to sleep on my back. The stretches and ice help with the tight feeling in your chest. It is almost like charlie horses. I am still doing this almost two weeks later to relieve this discomfort. I went back to work 1 week after surgery. I stopped taking my pain pills around day 5 post op. After the tape was removed I had to wear a solid under shirt under my bra to prevent the seam from rubbing on the incisions. It helps alot. Around the first week my sensation came back in my breast. I honestly felt like I had the flu chills and aches but just in my breasts. I have no regrets with this surgery. The recovery was a lot easier than I expected. At 3 months I will be back in the office for final pictures. I was informed by this time the implant will have settled. I cant wait for my breasts to feel natural and not look like torpedos at attention. Currently, I look like I have a mega push up bra on.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I have been contemplating BA for years. I decided to get serious and spent months visiting with some local doctors getting consultations. After reading the reviews online and getting a reference I decided to go with Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough about his nurses, especially Brooke. She was so patient and kind. She answered every question I had and there were a lot! Dr. Fryer was very patient , kind, offered realistic expectations. I felt very confident and safe allowing him to perform my surgery. Dr. Fryer called me the night after my surgery to check on me. I appreciate the extra steps he takes to ensure that I was doing ok. I am just over one week post opp. Everything went very well. The follow up care I received from the entire staff was excellent. I am able to call anytime with questions. I am very happy with my results so far. I definitely recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone considering breast augmentation. Had I know what a great, easy, smooth experience this would have been I would have done it years ago! Thank you Dr. Fryer!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I can’t be more pleased with Dr. Fryer and his staff. The consultation was more thorough than I could’ve ever imagined and they talked to me as if I had known them for years. I felt more than prepared for the surgery and recovery thanks to their transparency and guidance. The results have been wonderful and I am so glad I did it! I trust Dr. Fryer’s opinion and very talented skills and have recommended him to every friend I have.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I'm a 46 year old mom of 2 boys, and after recently losing 40 pounds, I was left over with very saggy and deflated mom breast tissue I was looking to get a breast lift and implants to regain my figure. Pre-op, I measured at a BWD (Breast Width Diameter, measured by Dr. Fryer) of 11, and I measured at a pre-op bra size of 34DD. Dr. Fryer recommended no more than 345 cc implants (silicone Mentor), and he performed a lollipop breast lift. Post-op, I am measuring at a 34G bra size, which is 2 sizes up from my pre-op measurements. . . which is exactly what I figured, since 175 cc implants typically increase one cup size. Dr. Richard Fryer provided extremely professional and qualified services. The best thing my husband and I liked about him, when we went in for our initial consultation, was that he clearly and carefully explained the breast lift and implant surgery, with any potential complications, no matter how small a risk. This made us feel like he was not trying to "sell us something", rather he wanted us to be fully aware of the procedure, with its potential risks. He was also very thorough in answering our questions. In addition, because he has such a calm and intelligent demeanor, I always felt confident in his care. This was my first surgery ever, as well as my first time experiencing general anesthesia. When I mentioned my anxiety about it to Dr. Fryer, he was very reassuring in helping me know that I was in good hands, and if I were to have to have any surgery, an elective procedure like this was the best kind of surgery to have. I am so pleased with my results, and even though I experienced vomiting for 5 hours at home after surgery while the general anesthesia worked its way out of my system, and even though my body responded to the surgery with a lot of dark purple bruising (which healed nicely by week 3), and even though I kind of felt like the "Bride of Frankenstein" with my lollipop breast lift incisions, I had absolutely no complications, and am very, very happy with my results! My breast lift and implant augmentation turned out exactly as I was hoping, and I am thrilled beyond belief. Thank you to Dr. Fryer, the staff at Premier Plastic Surgery, the staff at Canyon Crest Medical, and the scar recovery gel product from Clarity Skin.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Fryer gave me exactly what I wanted! I am athletic and active and I wanted to have some nice shape to fill out my clothing. I COULD NOT be happier with my results and I am only one week out from my surgery! My recovery was a breeze I was truly not in any pain I only experienced some soreness! From the consult to the surgery both me and my husband were very impressed with Dr. Fryer! I fully trusted him to give me the look I wanted and I am so glad that I did!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup