Dr. Richard H. Fryer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Fryer

I'm so so so so grateful that I chose DR. FRYER for my breasts. I got it 3 years ago, it's so beautiful, when I look at other breasts done it is sad, and I wish they went to my doc he did the best thing ever. I'm coming back after having a child. Please do not retire

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I am exceptionally happy with my results. Dr. Fryer is very thorough and informative so I knew exactly what to expect. His staff was friendly and helpful through out the whole process. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I highly recommended Dr. Fryer. Dr. Fryer and his staff are the best in the business. I’m so happy with my results. I will always return to Dr. Fryer for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Best decision / Best Doctor. All my questions and concerns were address during the consultation. During the procedure he explained what he was doing so I knew what to expect.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

Love Dr. Fryer. I had a breast reduction and he was the only one of 6 doctors that I went to for consults, that really took the time to talk to me about the sugery. He was so thorough and made me feel at ease with all of my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results, and highly recommend that Dr. Fryer be on your list of consults, and hopfully doctor, if considering a breast procedure.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I had breast augmentation and I couldn't recommend Dr. Fryer more! I am 5'3" with a small frame and wanted a really a natural result that wouldn't make me look disproportionate. He is so detail oriented and explained every little detail about the surgery to me and gave me realistic expectations. I wanted really small implants and no one in the office ever tried to talk me into going bigger, which I've heard happens with other surgeons. The surgery center is also in the same building as his office. I was so nervous that day and they made me feel so comfortable when I went in for my surgery. My recovery was so easy! I took six days off work but felt totally fine to work after three days, but it was nice to stay home and let people do things for me haha. I followed all of his instructions exactly which I think helped speed up my recovery as well. He and his staff are the best of the best, so look no further!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I had a BA with Dr Fryer at the end of March. He was amazing, I searched for years before making a consult with Dr. Fryer. He was so personable and not at all pushy. He told me what he thought my body would be able to accommodate and I really appreciated his honesty. He made me feel instantly at ease and he was ready to answer all the questions I had. I felt so confident I booked my surgery for 2 months later that day. His staff is so sweet. His nurses are so helpful. I’ve told all my friends he’s the best. I’m still healing but everything is going perfect. He did an incredible job.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Fryer is an amazing surgeon! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, talented, patient centered surgeon. When I first went in for my consultation he was very thorough in his explanation of what my options were based on what I was asking him to do. I had breast augmentation completed 9 years ago and feel like I went to big! I was 397 cc Silicon, I felt like I looked top heavy. I shared these frustrations with Dr. Fryer and he was so great. He listened to all my concerns and then gave me a few different options. What I ended up deciding on was to remove the old implants, place new smaller implants with pocket reduction surgery and a breast lift. After surgery went wonderful. I had a little pain the first few days but nothing that medications couldn't handle. After about 2 days I was only using over the counter pain medications which is wonderful, getting back to normal life quicker! I am an now 1 month post surgery and extremely happy with my results! Dr. Fryer and all his team were so wonderful to work with from the beginning. They are all so nice and welcoming. Always willing to answer any questions. I still have a few more follow up appointments which is great! He doesn't just operate and then says goodbye. He follows up and makes sure you are doing great and healing properly. The only thing I wish I would have done is to have these procedures completed years earlier. Having my breasts smaller and higher has made me feel more confident in myself. I love it!! Thanks so such an amazing surgeon!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

My experience with Dr. Fryer was amazing. I called to make an appointment for a consultation and got in the next day. My husband and I met with Dr. Fryer and were really pleased with how knowledgeable and honest he is. I was borderline needing a lift along with implants but didn’t want one. He took the time to go over the procedure so I wouldn’t need one. My husband and I felt so comfortable with him. He didn’t pressure me into doing anything I wasn’t comfortable with and recommended a size that he thought would be good for my body. I had surgery 4 days later. Everything went great with surgery. I had my surgery and was on my way home 2 hours after entering the OR. Recovery has been easy. There was some pain the first day but nothing that I thought it would be. I am one week out and absolutely love my results so far. I’m so excited for this new phase. Thank you Dr. Fryer for doing such an exceptional job.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I LOVED working with Dr. Fryer. I had gone to multiple consultations and researched countless surgeons. I went in for a reduction and after talking to him (most other offices I visited I saw a consultation rep, not the actual surgeon) for 5 minutes, my choice was made. He was very informative and forward about all the facts and especially the risks. He didn't sugar coat anything or make me think it was going to be a breeze. It's a big procedure and you should know all the information. His staff is LOVELY, I have loved working with everyone. The day of the surgery was nerve racking, but he made me feel very comfortable. I had a really rough time processing the anesthesia after the surgery (it was my first surgery so I didn't know how I'd react anyway to it). They saw me the day after and helped me figure out what steps to take so it was an easier process of getting rid of the anesthesia. I ended up fluid build up in one of my breasts a couple weeks after the surgery. I was freaking out!! It hurt and was irritated and inflamed. I called, they got me RIGHT in immediately and Dr. Fryer was there to check on it. We did have to remove the fluid but it was not as scary as I was picturing. It was completely numb so I felt nothing and his nurse was so nice about me being a baby. It's more common than I would have thought to have fluid build up but if you think about it, it makes sense because it's new tissue to the area. Dr. Fryer told me all about the risks during my consultation so the fluid wasn't a surprise out of no where. After removing the fluid, the irritation and discomfort was gone! I seriously am so happy with the choice. Mostly because I had a lot of concerns and questions and they didn't make me feel like I was an inconvenience or bothering them by calling them and asking. I called multiple times, at different hours (some after hours and weekends) and it was fine. They really took care of me and I would recommend Dr. Fryer to EVERYONE!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fryer's patients have voted him as the best plastic surgeon in the entire state and rave about their experiences. Dr. Fryer has focused his practice on breast augmentation, breast lifts, body contouring, and advanced laser treatments of the face and body.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Draper, UT