Ratings for Dr. Christopher Robinson

Had surgery done by dr lung needed a check up had to get done by Robinson . Was very rammy on my mouth and hurt it bad . No warning or nothing . Would not recommend him for anything ever . Nurse was a complete b*tch also . Dr lung very good . Go to him . This guy is mean and no compassion what so ever

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Robinson is excellent, Speaks, says it like it and without hesitation, knows what's he is doing and I think he one of the best. we are lucky to have him working in our city.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. Robinson to take out 4 impacted wisdom teeth. I had never met him before but I had read some of the below reviews and was hesitant, but I found him great. He doesn't sugarcoat anything and tells it to you straight, but he knows what he's doing. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer any and all questions I had. I found the nurses and anesthesiologist very plesant which helped take away some of my nerves. From entering the office to leaving was about an hour and 40 minutes, including the consult at the beginning. I'm now one week post-op and have had no infection or dry sockets. I am very impressed with how little pain I have felt and the swelling and minor bruising has subsided. I had been putting getting them out for years and while I'm glad I never have to go through it again, I am very thankful for Dr. Robinson's skill.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had an appointment in Edmonton to see DR Robinson. Every step of my appointment was met with kind and helpful information. Dr Robinson explaine3d every step of the surgery and had me booked in quickly. I am terrified of dentists and being put to sleep, everyone was kind and patient with me. Could not ask for better!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Robinson's previous reviews had me absolutely terrified to be treated by him. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful he was. I fear the dentist more than anything else on Earth, so needless to say I was having a complete anxiety attack when he came in for the consult. He doesn't sugarcoat anything and gives it to you straight, but he doesn't try to scare you or pressure you into anything you aren't comfortable with. After the consult he gave me over 20 mins to sit in the room to calm myself down and think about if I wanted to go through with the surgery or not. After awhile I decided it was probably best to just get it over with before my teeth got any worse (my wisdom teeth were starting to erupt out of the gums and my mouth isn't big enough for them), so he came back in to go over some pre-op details. After that I was basically ushered into the OR right away, and was absolutely freaking out in my head. He let my mom come right in and be with me until the anesthetic put me out too. My biggest complaint about Dr. Robinson isn't about him, it's his staff. The reception staff are quite rude and act like it's a chore to speak with you. Also, when I woke up in recovery I was shivering so hard the bed was rattling and no one came over to help me for over 15 mins. I'm now 5 days post-op and I had next to no swelling, no bruising, and absolutely minimal pain. Overall I was amazed with Dr. Robinson's work and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Waited for one hour and three minutes then I walked out of the consultation room without even meeting Dr. Robinson. He wasn't even in surgery! I guess my time is not as valuable as his. If he can't manage his time then I doubt he can manage surgery. The nurse phoned me shortly after I left and I was truthful and professional with my criticism. I have convinced my wife to cancel her appointment with this guy.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

First time seeing Dr. Robinson, he was very professional and friendly he told me everything that I had written down to ask questions about he was very thorough. The staff was great from the front desk ladies to the recovery nurses. I had my lower first molar on the left removed that had failed due to vertical fracture and abscess. The tooth that had two root canals and the crown so it is a very tricky to remove. Hopefully this recovery goes well.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Upon arrival to the office, I waited approx. 15 minutes before being helped, followed by another 1.5hr wait to see the pre-op nurse. Once this was done another 60 min wait was needed before I went for surgery. This turned my 11:30am appointment to a 1:30pm surgery. Following the procedure, Dr Robinson never came and talked to me or my family member picking me up, just sent me on my way with my money in his pocket. Also, Dr Robinson never put the gauz in my mouth, so the whole ride home I was bleeding and was unsure why until I went to change it. I felt very neglected the whole time I was in this office and felt the whole experience was very un-professional. The next day my stitch came out, being nervous about it I called the "help" line. Once again a 30 min wait for call back turned into 2.5 hrs. The help I received from Dr R was one word answers with no care or sympathy. I do not recommend this office or Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Over my 60+ years I have lived in different countries and have had experience with numerous dentists. without a doubt, Dr. Robinson is the best! A true professional, he is caring, considerate, explains eveything in sufficient detail and creates confidence. Although I have a severe gagging problem, he was very patient!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Comment Part I - My son(age 14)had 4 wisdom teeth & 2 extra adult teeth that were growing in. On day 6 he was having pain in one of the wisdom teeth extraction sites & we went in for followup. Our experience was almost exactly the same as the 05/26/11 post. My son had a dry socket & the beginning of an infection. To clean out the site Dr. R. also ripped open a hole in my son’s swollen gum with tweezers & a syringe and with no local anesthetic! My son tried to push his hands away & was sinking into the chair trying to get away from Dr. R. Dr. R. then inserted a dressing soaked in a concoction that the staff there call Jungle Juice. He jammed this dressing into the hole again inflicting a lot of pain on my son. WHY on earth would they not use anesthetic? Please see Part II

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011