Ratings for Dr. G. Timothy Baxley

Dr. Baxley exhibits a high level of expertise in the field of neurology, He, too, is kind and compassionate, is a good listener, relates well with his patients, and takes adequate time with them . His staff is likeable and very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

He's always very caring and willing to go the extra mile to find out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr Bradley is very good doctor . I would recommend anyone to him .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My Mother goes to Dr. Baxley and she loves him, he is so sweet and thinks of her concerns and talks with her on her concerns and the nurse is very understanding and also sweet.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Baxley and everyone there has always treated me good ..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Saw the doctor in the hall once. My elderly mother has been to regular office foists, but never actually seen or been examined by the doctor. I do not believe he would know her on sight. VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Been to this doctor several times. Only saw a doctor once on first visit, less than two minutes. Remaining time and visits have been handled by staff. Had to have some tests done. Asked to be notified of test results when the results were received but was not notified. Called office several weeks later about test results, spoke with receptionist only. Was told that one results was good but the other results had not been received and they would call to get the results resent to them and they would call me. As of 6 weeks from test date and 4 weeks from told that they would re-request test results still have not heard from doctors office. Have only been able to talk only to receptionist have to been able to talk to any other of the medical staff. Did call the place where the test was done, that the doctor's office claimed to be waiting on,and was told that the test results were sent to doctor when 24 hours of having the test done. Also personally had the lab resend test results, no call.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Baxley is one of the best doctors I have ever had in my life. He is intelligent, well-informed and kind. I have great confidence in him and consider myself very fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

This doctor allows nurses to treat and diagnose patients. He is a neurologist yet I waited six months before I was given a proper exam. He is too busy pretending to be busy rather than being a doctor. He is uneducated and sloppy. If you have a serious neurological problem, I suggest that you look elsewhere. My health has greatly deteriorated because of a misdiagnosis. Moreover, his work was so sloppy other specialists at a teaching hospital refused to treat me unless I found a new neurologist. I believed him to my deriment. I started experiencing severe symptoms- seizures, headaches, shocks behind my eyes. Too bad for me. His staff,as rude and illiterate as he, informed me that he was double booked. My body has become a medieval torture chamber. I would've been better off going to a minute clinic. Store chains have higher standards than the hospital he's affiliated with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

This doctor plays at helping patient while refusing to understand thier limitations and obstacles due to painful neuropathy... his staff is polite but very Nosy and sensitive,,, they get too personal and I asked to speak to Baxley who instead terminated our business because I was uncooperative with his staff... My request had been to speak to my doctor, not his lackies multiple times. My issue is personal and my right to privacy must be honored which apparently is a foreign concept to mr. Baxley

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. G. Timothy Baxley's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clemson, SC