Ratings for Dr. Jacobus Muller

Dr Muller performed minor surgery on me and he really helped me. He is such a knowledgeable and caring physician. He followed up on my progress, great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

dr muller is the most awful doctor I have every seen. The last surgery that I needed, I arranged myself because he wouldn't , he thought it was funny and told me it was all in my head. no respect no ounce of caring and not helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He has been my doctor for 17 years. I find him to be very good. This last year I was diagnosed with cancer, he was very quick in setting me up with a surgeon, within one month of being diagnosed I had my surgery. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He really cares about his patients ...... I rarely see him, and one time an intern was in his office working and was sent to check me out then left and returned with Dr. Muller said to his Intern, you will get patients like this man who when they come they are really feeling ill and have tried all the remedies their parents and grand parent taught them so when you see them they really are sick & stubborn and he laughed...... He is a very kind thoughtful man knowing him as a doctor has made me a better person.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Muller has been my family doctor for approx 16 years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Muller has helped myself, husband & my children. I can't thank him enough for saving my sons life. He is as everyeone says very compasionate & carring. Bonnyville is very lucky to have such a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Muller has been my family doctor for many many years since he moved to town... He has helped myself & my children through many illness's & such problems... He is as everyeone says very compasionate & carring... I herniated a disc in my back & was in excrutiating pain & he did not want to put me on addictive oxy cottons, so he put me on some better ones that had no addictive codien or anything in them... What a decent person in & out of the office... You'll be lucky to aquire him as a family doctor though... Busy guy : ()

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Muller has been my family doctor for over 5 years now, and he excels in diagnosing any problems I might have. He has referred me to specialists in Edmonton for my previous heart problems, who were just as professional as he is. Bottom line, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Very good doctor. Always very imformative and helpful, makes one feel ery comfortable. i recomend him %100!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

He has been my family doctor for years. He is kind, gentle and helpful. I was having a miscarriage recently and I am surprised at how many times he could fit me in last minute when his day was full. He even made a call to me just before clinic hours because he wanted too see me to follow up on things. How many doctors care like that?? He is very detailed, making sure I understand his instructions and explanations. He has gotten me specialist appointments too when I needed them, and always made sure I was looked after.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

i had this Dr, for about 8years and he was very nice and friendly,however when it came to making a diagnosis for a ongoing health problem he was not very helpful,I never got the problem fixed until I moved and got a new Dr,and he knew what was wrong right away, and it was taken care of.Also he was very unsympathetic to my 15 year old son who has Diabetes and Bi-polar ,also many learning disabilities ,he told me he needed disipline and was a spoiled brat,I would not recommend him for any one with ongoing mental health problems.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007