Ratings for Dr. C. Shokeir

Great Dr. and a genuinely nice lady. Wish she still took patients. Only does shifts in emergency now, which is where I was lucky enough to get her. She is very through.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Very kind, easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Really cares and knows her stuff. I had been really sick and seen multiple doctors. She diagnosed me and got me proper treatment immediately. Sure wish I get her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Only had the opportunity to see her once she is quite an unbelievable doctor and really seems to go above and beyond have notseen a doctor that personal ever absolutely awesome

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Haven't heard anything but from the looks of it, Dr. Shokeir is moving? Is she coming back to b.c...does anyone know?

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

was the first Dr to take the time to really find out what was the matter with me and did something about my symptoms. I REALLY hate for her to leave.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

AB's loss is BC's gain. I'm very sorry to see Dr. Shokeir leave AB - best doctor I have ever had. Like most humans 'life happens' for her too and 5 weeks is usually more notice than the rest of us have to give when leaving a workplace. We will be hard pressed to find a more caring, conscientious doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Well thanks alot Dr. Shokier. You are leaving your practice in Innisfail and giving very little notice. You are not offering any suggestions as to who your patients can see. i don't think this is really good care. I have some ongoing problems and need to be under a doctors care. Who do I turn to now? Five weeks is not alot of notice for your patients and I don't think this is adquate notice for your patients to make alternate arrangements. I am not impressed!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Really like Dr. Shokier. Been going to since she moved to Innisfail and wouldn't change. She is really friendly and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Love this dr. She's great. Listens and understands. If she can't solve it she will find someone that can. She asks about real life because she realizes your life outside her 10 min visit does matter both to your illness and recovery. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011