Ratings for Dr. Chao-Chen Chen

Dr. Chen and his staff are very professional and helpful. I highly recommend him to be your dentist, but like other good dentist, you are better to book the appointment early. (Eva)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Excelent dentist, honest, gentle with humor, explain clearly what is the problem et what should to do. My wife is also very satified, he told her, if thing go wrong, call him right away then he will meet her even after work hour. highly recommanded.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

He has been my dentist for many years, and I have always enjoyed having him as my dentist. Nobody likes having dental work done, but he makes it as painless as possible. He has very good technique and he is very nice, and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

This dentist is extremely competent and gentle. I am over-sensitive (I usually require a shot to freeze my mouth just for a regular cleaning) and with this dentist, I have absolutely no problems, don't need any shots even to fix a cavity. He is extremely well mannered, polite, friendly, honest, competent and on time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007