Ratings for Dr. Darryl Toth

He gave me a medicine. I have diarrhea. I tried to get home once and had a diaarhea in the car

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Would not recommend this doctor. Extremely rude and not very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My past experiences with this doctor have lead me to believe that he truly has a "God Complex"! He is arrogant and in my opinion, incompent as he failed to diagnose me correctly even when the diagnoses was clearly evident ! His arrogance cost me 9 years of undo suffering !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Toth every 2 to 3 weeks for 7 months now. He has been very supportive and has promised to not give up on trying to find a medication that will help me. I have been suffering with severe Pustular Psoriasis for 9 months straight. While there is often a wait in the waiting room, it is worth every minute.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

The staff was fine to deal with. Dr. Toth on the other hand is arrogant, doesn't listen, doesn't seem very knowledgeable in his field at all and dismissed what has now been diagnosed as an autoimmune disorder. THANKS FOR TELLING ME IT WAS JUST STRESS! Not professional at all!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I have always had to wait when I brought my daughter for her appts. However, I don't mind, I understand he is very busy. Dr. Toth is a very good doctor and the staff in his office are the nicest I've met in any medical office.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007