Ratings for Dr. Dana E. Hawkins

I have been a patient of Dr. Hawkins since mid 2000. She listen 's to what I have to say and is familiar with my history in order to assess a plan of action. Her compassion and knowledge keep me as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

She hears me. She has true empathy. Most don't I had an expensive PPO for years just so I could keep her as my PCP.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Hawkins is the greatest! She's very knowledgable and kind. I recommend her to anyone, especially if you have young children.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

She is fantastic. I feel like she listens to what I have to say. She also considers herself a scientist and looks at medicine as a scientific endeavor. She will say let us try this. She will do the tests necessary to get the most information possible. She also uses modern digitized records that she can bring up at any time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor is helpful, sympathetic and listens. She is proactive, but also works with patients. She is super knowledgable and kind--what doctors should be. Out of all the average, bad, and horrid doctors, specialists and others, this doctor stands out as being a superb doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Dana E. Hawkins's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet