Ratings for Dr. Steve Choi

Terrible experience. Three set appointments, he was there for one. Not one to judge but seemed weird that he was there on the rainy day and missing on the gorgeous days. No call from clinic to let me know. Felt like another number to bill OHIP. Wish the system would deal with these individuals.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Choi was an excellent, efficient and helpful doctor who treated my pyogenic granuloma on my chin over the course of 4-5 sessions in the course of under 3 months. He used liquid nitrogen to freeze the affected area, on a bi-weekly and tri-weekly basis. He was always ready on time to see me during our appointments and helped me treat my skin condition entirely without any difficulty or issues. Most certainly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I told him a few thinga about losing my hair due to chlorine pool and slight skin discomfort which could be normal. I developed some brusing and swelling under my eye from rubbing also and he concluded that I have eczema. Mind you i look perfect skin wise maybe some oilyness and blackheads yet he made me buy a 100$ ointment that has dangers for use. He barely evaluated my skin. In fact he didnt even touch me just listened and prescribed a powerful drug to apply all over my body when I dont know if it is needed. Does not care for patients gave me yes or no answers and told me what I already knew.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Not so impressed. Pushes own products that are not needed or helpful and not particularly interested in taking time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

amazing, so nice too.. steve is a doctor who cares about his patients alot.. your lucky if he is your doctor 10/10

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Nice helpful doctor. Has degree in medicine, surgery and pharmacy!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr steven choi is good but could not sustainably cure my acne woes

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Choi is intelligent, kind and caring. Count yourself lucky if he is your doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

First time in clinic He didn't ask me much but I don't find him kind or caring rather too professional

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Knows his stuff. Takes time to research and get back to you with further information.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016