Ratings for Dr. Rob Hennessey

Best dentist ever, and staff and dental hygienst are super friendly. Strongly recommend this Dental Office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dentists are not my favorite but Dr. Hennessey and staff made the appointments as easy on a person as possible. I would recommended him and staff to anyone

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Hennessey and his staff are absolutely a rare find in the medical industry. I was experiencing tremendous tooth pain and was given an emergency appointment at the earliest possible time. Also, I was 7 or 8 months pregnant at the time (usually nothing can really be done at that stage in a pregnancy) but thankfully and luckily he did what he could using only a gel freezing and a quick temporary filling to hold me over until after my baby was born. Then he fit me in as soon as I was ready, for my root canal. The Staff are so incredibly friendly and unlike most dentists - he doesn't chastise you or make you feel like a bad person for having a cavity. I am so happy and lucky that iI found him, and now our whole family are well taken care of when it comes to dental needs. :-)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Tremendous professional treatment....; Dr Hennessey carefully treats my family with tremendous confidence and positive results . Verrrryyyy funny too !!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Awesome awesome treatment . Very professional in all ways . Very pleased with all treatment performed . This doctor is very knowledgable and is very humorous....which sets for a calm visit . A plus treatment !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

He does great work also the dental hygientist is very thorough, have not had a cavity in 15 years. Dr Hennessey has a great sense of humor and makes you feel at ease. Top notch! Kathy

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Hennessey for 14 years, and I have always been courteously treated. Any procedures have been well explained to me, and the 'workmanship' e.g. fillings etc. has been of a superlative quality. Every effort was made to accommodate me when an unforeseen 'emergency' came up. Thank you so much for your caring and compassion Dr. Rob and you team.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE positive treatment I have gotten in any office . Check this man out if you haeve any tooth trouble !!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

The most unparalled experience in any medical setting I have ever had . Top notch treatment , volumes of knowledge and caring unabound . He is everything I would have liked to have seen at the hospital .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Unparallelled experience in a dental office I have ever been to . TRIPLE AAAA+++

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008