Ratings for Dr. Manuel Marcos

Treated our 6 year old with no problem. Was kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

amazing doctor...Very kind and he helped me with everything I needed

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Great doctor! It's what I expected at a walk in clinic. Went to see him while my family doctor was away.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I went in with anxiety and was hoping to get a referral to a psychiatrist because it's been an ongoing problem. Instead within 5 minutes he sent me out of there with a prescription for Lorazepam and wasn't really interested in hearing the history regarding the anxiety issues. It really sucks that you need a referral to see a specialist, because most Doctors won't refer you. This guy is no different. I wasn't interested in medication until I had an official diagnosis, as psychiatric disorders vary largely, and instead I was sent out with a prescription and no diagnosis. I felt like he skipped over some very crucial steps. These walk-in clinic guys seem to just be interested in cycling through patients rather than actually dealing with core issues. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. In my experience, he was rude and very unprofessional. On top of that, he didn't really listen to what I was trying to say..Not a very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Treated my 2 year old child with care & ease. No problems with him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

This doctor was very rude to my son who unfortunately had this doctor. The doctor told son to find a doctor of his own. What is up with this attitude? The man works in a walkin clinic, but seems to hate to see new people. He did this with my husband during the summer. Maybe this doctor should retire

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been to Medical Care Point Clinic, Coquitlam in March 2011 and I call this visit "waist of my time". The doctor was absolutely not helpful, not interested in the medical problem, unfriendly, did not greet/made simple introduction, and did not say "bye" but simply walked out of the room leaving me in behind. I was not sure if the visit was over, so I stayed for couple of minutes afterward... I find it quiet rude and unprofessional. He prescribed me medications without any comprehensive diagnostics (which I know should be performed), and said "its a cocktail... cocktail" on my question whether or not it was antibiotic. I find it a lack of knowledge or being unable to listen and understand patients' questions and concerns. I would never come back to that doctor and that clinic again. The only reason I decided I should go there is because they referred me to do some tests, and called me 5 times to schedule a follow-up visit. So I did.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Went to him for a rash,seemed to know what he was talking about, freindly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Go to this Doc if you want to be treated like a child, given bad advice, and want to leave angry. Oh and make sure he actually reads your chart. He ignored my xray results, and basically treated me like I was looking for painkillers, although I told him very clearly I didn't want any.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010