Ratings for Dr. Jordanka Angelova

Dr Angelova assisted my family ( husband and my two children) with our immigration medical documents. I was taken by her caring demeanor and professionalism thought out our initial visit and the follow up visit. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I really like Dr. Jordanka Angelova. I've never had a doctor like her in my life . She's beautiful in and out. Very approachable , smiling , kind.. Qualities that any doctor should possess. I would recommend her to anyone .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

She's DISQUALIFIED & NOT PROFESSIONAL. GAVE US THE WRONG INFORMATION!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I had an amazing experiences with her staff, very accommodating, approachable and very systematic one.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I really like her. She is so approachable, kind, open and patient. I want her to be my family doctor. God bless you always Doc;)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Would not recommend to anyone. Overlooked a serious diagnosis an also misdiagnosed with a condition that a second opinion discovered to be wrong.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I just visited Dr Angelova and I can say that she is great. She is kind and happy, her job was very professional, I definitively will go with her again. The only problem is the staff of the office, one of the girl was indifferent, but the rest of the staff were good enough

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Angelova is an all around excellent physician. Very empathetic and kind, spends time getting to know you. Made her my family physician after one visit.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I went to see Dr.Angelova for my immigration physical. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease. What impressed me the most is how short the wait was to see her. I was being processed right around my appointment time. She treated me with a lot of respect and I am definitely considering her as my primary physician! =)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr.Angelova Jordanka is a unique physician in many ways.She is the BEST doctor i have known in my adult life.There is something MAGNETIC about her that seems to liven up the air when she comes in.She is profound in her field,and proficient in discharging her duties.If you had waited for sometime for her,she apologises immediately she comes in without any iota of reservations or justification.She shows sympathetic understanding and sensitivity with your plight.Dr. Angelova brightens a cloudy condition with her gentleness,candor and care.She warms a cold&pathetic situation with her sweetness&tenderness.Without any modicum of doubt,this young doctor is an asset to the medical profession and a gift to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011