Ratings for Dr. George Beasley

Doctor is somewhat knowledgeable but his staff is lacking in a big way! Doctor is hesitant on issuing Referrals and his Referrals stall/people never get them scheduled on time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I have had Dr.Beasley as my doctor since I was 8. The wait is always long, I'll usually have to wait an hour and a half after my appointment time to even see him. Then when I see him I guess because I have known him so long he does not really help me with my symptoms. I am actually changing doctors because everytime I go to see Dr.Beasley he doesnt help.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Beasley's staff always seemed like they were in a hurry. Just always rushed through questions. I never waited less than an hour to see the doctor. Does not have good bed-side manner at all.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Great Doctor and as a result loads of patients. Well worth the wait. The keys to great care in the American medical system are the ability to get proper diagnosis, care and referrals without hesitation. Dr Beasley excells!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Not punctual. Had three people booked for same appointment time (10:30). Then said there was an emergency and he couldn't predict how long each patient would take.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Provides excellent care and does not hesitate to provide referrals when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Over books, mostly all is a referral to another doctor. very little in house work, closed 12pm to 2:30pm M-T and closes 12pm fridays, with hours like that you can see why he has to over book!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

The AVERAGE wait WITH an appointment is 1 hour. We have waited as long as 2 hours. Most of the time you only see the P.A. He may be knowledgeable, but not thorough. With this in mind, there is a sign in yard: "Taking New Patients" !!! (??)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2005

Dr. George Beasley's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1989)

MB Health