Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Pothier

Dr. Pothier was my eye doctor when I lived in NS, he was my favorite because he was always asking me questions about my family, and we both came from yarmouth so we were able to talk about the new things going on back home. it was nice :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

This doc is awesome...you don't get new lens if you don't require them. I have had others who would give them to you anyway!!!!Going soon again...he says every two years...I like to go every year....gotta keep those eyes seeing good...they're all I will ever have. Better safe than sorry, I always say.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

I feel Dr. Pothier is very thorough and very friendly. He always askes about my family and takes a general interest in me as well as family. Is very professional and would send me to a specialist if needed. I have been a patient for many years and trust his knowledge completely. He responds to calls the same day and makes appointments if he thinks there could be a problem. Excellent service!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Excellent, knowledgeable, and kind. Great eye specialist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

At first I was indifferent towards Dr. Pothier, although I always felt well looked-after. Recently, I had laser-correction surgery and Dr. Pothier looked after my follow-up treatment. I am COMPLETELY impressed. He scheduled extra appointments as he felt necessary and even came in on a Sunday to make sure I was healing properly. He is extremely devoted to his practice, and it shows.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007