Ratings for Dr. Diana Imrie

Dr. Imrie is very knowledgeable, she supported me through my breast cancer diagnosis, treatment and each year after. She recognized the importance of supporting my husband through our cancer scare. Although she runs behind, I know that is because she is providing excellent care and time to other clients and she then stays late to make sure I receive the time I need with her. I would highly recommend Dr. Imrie to any people looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Imrie is very nice and helpful. She often see you at the same day if you need help.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

My Dr. is Dan Obedkoff too. I see Dr.Imrie on occasion and have found her very good at what she does, great attitude, makes me feel comfortable with what she says, no 'fluff'. Glad she took on my wife as a Patient.It feels good to have good Family Doctors !

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Very thorough and caring. Has gone over and beyond her duty as a doctor. Takes time to answer your questions. Which is why she is not always on time! Referrals to specialists - tries to find the best. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

My family doctor is Dr Obedkoff, but I see Dr Imrie (his partner) on a regular basis. I've found her to be very helpful, competent, and professional on all occasions. And - yes - unfailingly friendly, too.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Imrie is a top-notch doctor and keeps up with important changes in health care. She does not put up with any pseudoscience which I very much appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Imrie is an angel in my eyes and always will be. I agree with the people who have said she is a wonderful Dr. This lady is extremely kind and takes her time with you. She is very knowledgeble. Known her ever since I was young. I am glad I have known her all this time. I agree, Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

she has been my doctor since i was a little girl and she rocks! very knowledgeable and no nonsense!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dianne lacks that bedside manner that is so essential to her profession as she acts more robotic, stays at least 5 ft away from you and stares over her glasses to evaluate you. Would a smile crack her face? She always is running behind and it is not uncommon to wait 90 minutes beyond your appointment to see her. On the plus side, she DOES care about her patients and gives sound medical advice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Diana is personable, attentive, knowledgeable and kind. I never feel rushed even if she's running behind. She has provided me with top quality care. She is an excellent diagnostician. She asks important questions about topics that many women may be too timid to broach. She takes a thorough medical history and refers back to her previous notes when she sees you for subsequent visits. She obviously loves the field of medicine and enjoys serving her patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009