Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Moscow

I was recently involved in a rear-end collision and had a headache, neck, shoulder, and back pain. My family doctor recommended that I call Dr. Moscow's office. His great staff were able to get me in for a same day appt. Dr. Moscow is the best chiropractor that I have seen and has gotten me feeling better much faster than expected. He also has a wonderful massage therapist on staff. Thank you, Dr. Moscow!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have had chronic pain following an auto accident for over 3 years. After a couple of adjustments I feel better than I have since the accident. The best chiropractor in Sarasota.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey M. Moscow's response
I'm so glad that I was able to help you get out of pain. Thank you for your kind words.

Submitted April 4, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Moscow by my PCP. I was very skeptical of chiropractic care and didn't think that it would work for me. Boy was I wrong! My only regret is that I didn't go to see Dr. Moscow sooner. I suffered with back and foot pain for years. No longer! Thank you doctor Moscow.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey M. Moscow's response
I'm so glad that I was able to help. I alway enjoys hearing about such positives outcomes.

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Moscow is the best chiropractic I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Moscow is very smart and very helpful. He explained my condition to me thoroughly and definitely knows what he is doing. He was able to make me feel much better in a short period of time and I still go back to see him for routine maintenance. I would highly recommend him. His staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey M. Moscow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moscow was born and raised in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. He attended the University of Michigan where he was pre-med and earned his B.A. while majoring in psychology. Through his own experiences in dealing with a bout of back pain and and having experienced both the traditional medical approach and the holistic chiropractic approach, Dr. Moscow decided to forgo medical school and pursue a career in chiropractic medicine. Dr. Moscow was accepted to study at the prestigious National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL where he earned his second bachelor degree- this time a B.S. in human biology- before earning his doctorate and becoming a chiropractic physician. He and his then girlfriend (now wife) fulfilled a lifelong goal and moved to the Sunshine state in 2004. In 2005 Dr. Moscow took over a floundering practice in Seminole, FL and quickly gained a reputation amongst his patients, medical doctors, other chiropractors, and attorneys as being an expert in the field of musculoskeletal injuries. What started as a small clinic quickly became to the go-to office in Seminole for chiropractic care and Moscow Chiropractic flourished. After only a few years in practice Dr. Moscow was presented an opportunity to merge his practice with a medical doctor in Largo and was instrumental in helping the practice become a leader in multi-disciplinary physical medicine in Pinellas County. Over the course of the next few years under the guidance of Dr. Moscow, the practice expanded into two additional offices and added specialists in neurology and anesthesiology. After selling his share of the company. After selling his share of the company, Dr. Moscow has been enjoying time off with his wife and son, competing in marathons around the country and traveling. Dr. Moscow is recognized nationally as being outstanding in his field as evidenced by numerous referrals from medical specialists and is also the personal chiropractic physician to doctors of various specialties as well as many other chiropractors. Dr. Moscow believes in helping patients overcome their physical limitations and obtaining an optimum level of health. Dr. Moscow has successfully treating thousands of patients recovering from motor vehicle accident injuries, disc herniations, sprain/strains of the neck, back or extremities, headaches, numbness and tingling of the arms and legs, rotator cuff injuries, and many other physical disorders. Dr. Moscow also has extensive experience in physio and physical therapy and is happy to coordinate care with other physicians and therapists. Dr. Moscow is certified by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners and holds licenses to practice in Florida, California, and Michigan.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Spanish

• National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2000)

• Chiropractic adjustment