Ratings for Dr. Larry Podolsky

The best dentist. Have been going to him for over 30 years. Highly recommended in his knowledge, caring and attention. Whole family are patients and we highly recommend . Staff are fabulous and team are very meticulous and way above average.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Simply the BEST!! Our daughter had a special dental need as she was home for the Christmas holidays, and Larry made a very special accommodation to his schedule, as did the lab he recommended, in order to assist on very short notice. His staff respects him, and he them. This to me, is the greatest testimony to his professionalism, as they work with him day in and day out. Larry's warm reception can put even the most nervous patient (me!) at ease, instantly. He is passionate about dental health, takes the time to educate the patient, and cares enough to follow up if pain is involved. He truly works hard healing, preventing, and ensuring his patients' COMPLETE happiness and satisfaction, and truly deserves the title of Doctor. Thank you Larry for all you do for our family!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Be careful of this dentist, dishonest, unethical and money grabbing facility. I went there to get a cleaning done, then this dentist came briefly at the end and told me i needed a root canal without even doing an xray and without me complaining of any tooth pain. I did not book any follow up appointment after this since I questionned his 'diagnosis' and planned to get a second opinion. His staff kept calling me to push for a root canal appointment, although I kept telling them that I wasn't interested. He wasn't even my regular dentist. They even contacted my insurances and I got an unexpected quote by mail for a root canal from them, without my consent or request. When I called the insurances, they found this quite peculiar. I then went to 2 other dentists to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion, and both told me there was a simple cavity in the area.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Larry Podolsky for over twenty years. As expected there have simple filings, cleanings and the odd emergency but whether the procedure was simple or extremely difficult and timely Dr. Podolsky has always made me feel like the most important patient of the day. If you are one of the lucky ones that can name Larry as your dentist then you also know how professional he is and that he uses the most up to date technology available to make your procedure a success. Recently, I've required crowns and the fact that he was able to create these 'in house' is remarkable and in one visit. Every great dentist needs an even greater assistant and Karen Taksa certainly takes the prize here. If you're looking for one of the really good guys then look no further - Dr. Larry Podolsky may just be the dentist you've been looking for.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Larry and had a fantastic experience. I have been a client at nearly ten different dentists, and I have to say, Dr. Larry and his staff truly blew everyone else out of the water. He has a ton of experience and does not forget the customer service part of the customer experience. His dental hygienist Joanna S is incredible and I highly recommend her. She did both a cleaning for me and a tooth filling. I've often had to go in for multiple cleanings in the past because they were not done nearly as well. She, In a single visit, did a better job than those previous multiple cleanings. Her filling is still In place to this day, unlike fillings from the past which did not clear the one month mark. This place is living proof of the saying: "do it nice, or do it twice".

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I had a bad experience here. The reception is disrespectful. I called to book an appointment for my daughter but received a judgement from her. Due to our financial problems and we don't have insurance so it made us could not go for check up every 6 months. She kept complaint that we didn't come regularly and her tone of voice really insulted me. I ended up without booking an appointment. She doesn't have service-mind at all. Dr.Podolsky is great but due to the service we received from the receptionist, we will never come back again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen several dentists from living in several countries. Dr. Podolsky is by far the most caring, professional dentist I have met. His staff have the utmost respect for him, and he provides exceptional service. I had pain on a Sunday night and he came to his office to see me without hesitation. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Podolsky has been our family dentist for 30 years. He is thorough, professional, kind and also very very good at what he does. I have had extensive work done by Dr. Podolsky and all has been painless and successful. I would highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Podolsky has been my dentist for over 20 years. He is both an incredible dentist and very caring person. I am nervous in the chair and he is incredibly gentle. His staff have been the same since I have been going there, which is a testament to an incredible office and great environment. I would recommend him as a dentist to anyone and feel very thankful that I found him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have been a client with Dentistry on Green Lane for over 5 years and I can truly say their entire staff is efficient, friendly, punctual, and attentive. The reception staff is helpful and always make me feel like a valued client. I've had several different hygienist over my 5 years and each one has been very gentle but effective with their services. They've taught me great flossing techniques and given personalized tips on how to best care for my teeth. All my interactions with Dr Podolsky himself have been pleasant and at no time has he ever pushed unnecessary services on me. I recently interacted with Dr Rosen for the first time and found him just as kind and honest. On multiple occasions I've referred my friends especially those with children to try out Dentistry on Green Lane.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Larry Podolsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners