Dr. Brian Acacio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Acacio

Thank's to you and your staff now we have a our little angel her name is Iyari and we are so so happy. For us was a bless when we took the decition to have a treatment in your Clínic. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The services I received were excellent. Dr. Acacio provides the superior services that we did not receive elsewhere, at numerous other fertility clinics. After 8 years of struggling with the challenges of fertility Dr. Acacio and his staff made all of our dreams come true. I know it was not possible without Dr. Acacio and his magical touch.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Brian and his team are amazing! They are more like extended family members to us. Always available, compassionate and caring. The facility was warm and inviting. The medical treatment was consisten, professional yet my husband and I were treated like family not a number and not just a body. We have a beautiful and healthy daughter. We have the family we so desired for many years. I share my experience every opportunity that I get. Thank you for being such a blessing to us .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Acacio treated me for an autoimmune issue that other doctors dismissed, and his treatment helped me get pregnant. I’m so grateful to him!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

We could not have been happier with our experience with Dr. Acacio. He took time with us and explained everything in detail. We never felt rushed and always felt like he was there to listen. His staff was very knowledgeable, competent, and always available when we needed help. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Acacio and would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone seeking fertility services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Such an amazing, honest, and advanced facility. The staff seems to care for you and really wants to help make your dreams of parenthood come true. I went though another clinic first and had 2 failed rounds of IVF. After looking at their records, Dr. Acacio was able to point out what they did wrong and how it would be fixed in minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to recomend this place. Dr Acacio seems to have so much joy in what he does. He's a godsend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Truly the best facility for reproductive health! He shows compassion and sincere concern for each patient

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. ACACIO ACTUALLY SAVED MY LIFE.. I HAD A SERIOUS HEMMORRAGE THAT ALMOST KILLED ME.. HE WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED MY LIFE. I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO DR. ACACIO AND HIS STAFF AS WELL AS MISSION HOSPITAL

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Acacio and staff held our hands through this entire process while putting us first and what was best for me specifically to suit my body/struggles. I have recommended him and will continue too - he is the very best at making dreams come true

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Acacio is a Godsend. The night before this appointment I was in the ER due to severe dehydration and they performed an ultrasound there, telling me they can see the fetus but could not detect a heartbeat. Dr. Acacio not only detected the heartbeat but had me listen to it! It is because of his amazing talents, efforts, and love that have allowed us to have our first child and give us hope to look forward to our second child. I want to thank him and his wonderful staff for everything they've done for us. He explains things in a very easy to understand way. He is gentle and makes the patients feel at ease. It is clearly obvious that he cares about each and every child he helps bring into the world. If you are struggling with fertility or any issues related to your pregnancy, Dr. Acacio will do everything in his power to help you if he can. Also he provides treatment at a very reasonable cost. Thank you again and God bless!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Brian Acacio's Credentials

From the moment you sit down with Dr. Acacio for the initial consultation, you quickly recognize the gracious personal touch his team brings. Dr. Acacio practices the artistry of infertility medicine. Dr. Acacio has been able to uniquely identify with his patients because he has personal experience with the IVF process. That’s why he has instilled a culture of empathy and proactive service with patients in the Acacio Fertility Center.

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Male infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010 - 2013)
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ (2012 - 2013)
  • Affiliated with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
  • Top 10 Doctor - City (Bakersfield, CA) - 2014
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
  • Affiliated with American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Laguna Niguel, CA