Dr. Brian Acacio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Acacio

If I have to pick only one word to describe this amazing doctor and his incredible staff, I would say “Family” because that’s what they are to me and that’s what I felt every step of the way. If you are reading these reviews, you already know he is the best at what he does but that’s not what this review is about. Yes, I came to him for second opinion because he was the best but I stayed because he was caring, compassionate and honest. he listened, he understood, he felt it and he didn’t judge. When we walked into this journey, we didn’t tell a soul about it and this amazing team made sure we never felt alone throughout this emotional process. They went above and beyond their duties. We are fortunate and blessed to call them family and they forever mean so much to us. He himself and multiple members of his team have gone through infertility so they know what you are going through and they walk with you every step of the way.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

We have been so happy to be working with Dr. Acacio and his team through our journey to complete our family. Going through the IVF process can be so incredibly stressful and emotional, and every single one of his staff has been there by our sides the whole way to make it as easy as possible. From the wonderful front desk, to the nurses, billing, Mark the embryologist, and Dr. Acacio himself, every single staff member was personable, helpful, prompt, and supportive. I always felt okay asking "silly" questions or calling nurse Sylvia after-hours when I needed to put my mind at ease. We have 100% trust in their knowledge and expertise. We are so grateful for Acacio Fertility!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Everyone was very professional and caring. My experience was excellent and my results were positive. My surrobaby is now 3 years old and healthy as can be! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Acacio and his staff were great. Any time of day that you needed to contact them they were available. Very sincere caring individuals that helped any way they could during a very emotional process. Very compassionate people. Highly recommend anyone looking to undergo IVF to do it with Dr. Acacio

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Acacio always put me at ease. The staff was always helpful and answered any questions that I had promptly. We are eternally grateful for the greatest gift he gave us - our daughter.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

After interviewing several facilities, we chose Dr. Acacio and his staff to go through treatment. The positive energy and thorough explanation of our plan, when and how we would cycle was a great experience. What could have been a stressful time was a fun and memorable time in our lives. We now have our little Mary, and we often look back to our time at Dr. Acacio’s facility with great gratitude!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

All the staff was helpful and friendly. We truly enjoyed the care provided. And the gift of our daughter Laila.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Compassionate care for both rounds of IVF. Second try worked REALLY well - triplets!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

(From my Yelp review in 11/2014) Today marks the beginning of my second trimester and one of my first thoughts was, "I can't believe I'm finally here... I need to give Dr. Acacio his yelp review!" The process of getting pregnant has been a long, difficult roller coaster and if you're reading this review, you probably understand that in more ways than one. By the time I got to Dr. Acacio, I was mentally and physically exhausted. I had gone through 7 IUIs and 2 failed IVFs- all done at two of OC's so-called "best fertility clinics". I thought there was no hope for me until I arrived at Acacio Fertility Center. What made me hope again with Dr. Acacio? ***He genuinely cares and will spend the time looking over your chart. Based off of what he sees, he will customize a plan for you that's actually FOR YOU- not just some generic IVF plan he uses for everyone. (You'd think this would be a given with any fertility doctor but I can assure you- IT'S NOT. I wasted two IVF cycles at a reputable clinic where the doctor would read through my chart as she walked into the room. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was unprepared.) ***He understands how difficult the process is because he and his wife also had their own struggles. That empathy sets him apart. ***He is confident in what he does because he is legitimately great at it!!! The staff is wonderful as well! -When I had a small scare after being released to my OB, I called them in addition to my OB (I was terrified and felt most comfortable calling them) and they even called the next day to follow up to make sure I was okay. -My birthday happened to fall on the day of my first/6 week ultrasound and they brought in a slice of chocolate cake and sang to me in the room! I was so elated about the ultrasound going well that I was caught off guard- it was beyond thoughtful. -The nurses are all really sweet and seem to truly care about their patients. I was too scared to get my beta results on the phone and they emailed me both for beta #1 and 2 as requested. :) While I agree with the poster below that sometimes there can be a breakdown in communication, 99% of the time they were responsive and communicative. I attribute that last 1% to the simple fact that they have so many patients... But it's because they're so great at what they do! Words cannot describe how thankful I am to Dr. Acacio and his staff. Thank you all so much- without you guys, I would not be typing this review.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Thank's to you and your staff now we have a our little angel her name is Iyari and we are so so happy. For us was a bless when we took the decition to have a treatment in your Clínic. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Brian Acacio's Credentials

From the moment you sit down with Dr. Acacio for the initial consultation, you quickly recognize the gracious personal touch his team brings. Dr. Acacio practices the artistry of infertility medicine. Dr. Acacio has been able to uniquely identify with his patients because he has personal experience with the IVF process. That’s why he has instilled a culture of empathy and proactive service with patients in the Acacio Fertility Center.

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Male infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids

• Affiliated with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
  • Affiliated with American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
  • Top 10 Doctor - City (Bakersfield, CA) - 2014
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010 - 2013)
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ (2012 - 2013)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Laguna Niguel, CA