Ratings for Dr. Brian Acacio

Dr. Acacio and his staff are the absolute best!! He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He goes over and beyond for each and every patient. We had been with a few fertility specialists prior to finding Dr. Acacio. Because of him, we have 7 year old twin girls! Thank you Dr. Acacio!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

My husband and I met 3 years ago. We fell in love but he had a vasectomy and I wanted a child. After a failed Vasectomy Reversal with a different doctor, failed meds for blockage we came to Dr. Acacio. Seeing the great reviews we believed we made the right decision. We did IVF with Genetic testing and after one transfer we are currently 12 weeks pregnant. Dr. Acacio is compassionate and listens to all your needs. Explains in detail the process. We are so happy we went with him and highly recommend him to anyone having fertility issues. God willing we plan on using Dr. Acacio with baby number 2 next year!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Acacio is a genuinly wonderful person and doctor. I had a previous surgery with a very unprofessional and unskilled infertility doctor (Dr Michael Fineman) who perforated my uterus and leaving me with a serious infection. A few years later I required another surgery, to "clean up" the bad surgeons mistake. Dr Acacio had helped my co-worker get pregnant, after 15 years of trying with several doctors in LA. Dr Acacio was able to use her 15 yr old embryos for her ivf. She now has a 12 year old beautiful healthy girl. Needless to say, Dr Acacio came highly recommended. He was able to repair some of the damage to my uterus and 3 years later I got pregnant naturally. Dr Acacio is the doctor you want.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

If you want to be treated exceptionally well by helpful staff, a welcoming front office and a highly knowledgeable, caring and responsive clinical team, then look no further. Dr. Brian Acacio and his team helped us conceive and also made sure that we never felt alone in the process. It's an extremely dedicated group of people that genuinely help people fulfill their dream of parenthood.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Where do I even begin?! Dr. Acacio and his staff are truly heaven sent! Like everyone that came to this clinic, I too came in hopes of a baby. The idea of having children was always a dream of mine, yet getting pregnant didn’t come easy to my husband and I. After going through 2 failed rounds of IUI, and many, many months of trying “every trick in the book”, my husband and I decided to contact Acacio Fertility. We appreciated the consultation we had in the beginning of our journey, where we could ask questions, voice any concerns we had, and truly get to know Dr. Acacio. Dr. Acacio and his staff are seriously a Godsend. From there reception staff that greets you with a genuine warm smile every single visit, to the incredible, hands-on nursing staff. Dr. Acacio and his team know how tough this journey can be, and they are truly there for you every step of the way. Quite a few of Dr. Acacio’s patients are from out of state and I am sure there is a reason behind all these. He is so knowledgeable, and explains every single step of the entire process along the way. Thanks to Dr. Acacio and all the staff at Acacio Fertility for all of the love and support you showed my family. Thank you for making motherhood a reality for me, I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Acacio to anyone experiencing infertility. We started our journey with a different infertility clinic in Orange County and didn't feel like that clinic was the right fit for us. In our first consult with Dr. Acacio we felt like he was very knowledgeable and genuine. I am very happy with our experience with Dr. Acacio and his staff. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and couldn't be more excited!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We cannot begin to express our eternal gratitude to doctor Acacio for helping us achieve our dream of becoming pregnant. I was referred to doctor Acacio by a relative of mine. She insisted I should see him rather than go to any fertility doctor in San Diego where we live. I am so glad I took her advice. He is truly the best doctor who is very smart, at the top of his field and extremely knowledgeable. He can connect with his patients on a very deep level, understands their fears and concerns throughout this difficult journey and addresses their questions and concerns extremely well. I was amazed to find out how much he knows about topics such as MTHF, natural killer cells, and other immune issues in fertility and how he is one of the top experts in the country when it comes to use of intralipid infusion to address problems with natural kills cells in fertility. I feel genuinely blessed that we found him as our fertility doctor. He made our IVF journey and our treatment with intralipids very easy and after 12 weeks of pregnancy, we cannot wait to go back and express our love and gratitude to him and his staff. We recommend him to all our friends and family members who struggle with any type of fertility issue or even are starting down their fertility journey, in case they need an amazing doctor. He is the best!!! He also has a great staff, specially Sylvia. She is very kind and caring and addressed any phone call, question or concern in the middle of the night or very early in the morning! Dr. Acacio has our love and gratitude for the rest of our life. Thank you Dr. A!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Acacio is extremely knowledgable, compassionate and made us feel comfortable through the entire process. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

We cannot say enough about how wonderful the Acacio staff was to us throughout the entire IVF process. This is a process that is physically and emotionally taxing but Dr. Acacio and his team gave us the best possible experience. The initial consultation with Dr. Acacio wasn't rushed. He took the time to discuss all of our options with us and let us know what would work and what wouldn't. He even took the time to explain to us why one option was better than another. We didn't leave until all of our questions were answered and we never felt like he was trying to move us out the door. From the moment we started our IVF journey with Dr. Acacio and his team until we had success, we were in great hands. The team broke the steps down so that we got the information we needed without being overwhelmed. Everyone was always willing to answer questions, even when we called after hours. The process has its ups and downs but when we had those downs, we truly felt like the team was in it with us. We were never alone and they looked at the data and made adjustments accordingly for improved success. As of today we are 11 weeks pregnant with twins and we couldn't be happier. IVF requires an emotional, physical and financial investment but if you are going to do it, you want to make sure you have a support system in place of knowledgable, caring professionals and you will get that with Dr. Acacio and his team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

When you find yourself needing a fertility doctor, it seems the world is crashing down on you. It is so important to find a doctor that calms your nerves and brings back that sense of optimism. For me, I needed a doctor that could explain things to me clearly and directly, and without exaggerating my chances or underplaying the possibilities. Dr. Acacio is a perfect balance between caring and real. He is knowledgeable and on the cutting edge of the fertility science - his internal drive to be the best is palpable and reassuring. His calm demeanor reduces the anxiety that nearly everyone feels in this situation, and he explains everything in a direct way, without all of the arrogance that often comes with other doctors. He exudes confidence and made me feel like everything would work out whether it took 1, 2 or 10 times. The staff is like family - caring, nurturing and equally excited when you get pregnant! I am 9 weeks pregnant today and I always knew it would work out because I was being cared for by the best people. I cannot thank the entire Acacio office for treating me like family and having patience through a challenging process. I highly recommend Dr. Brian Acacio -- there is no one I would trust more.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Brian Acacio's Credentials

From the moment you sit down with Dr. Acacio for the initial consultation, you quickly recognize the gracious personal touch his team brings. Dr. Acacio practices the artistry of infertility medicine. Dr. Acacio has been able to uniquely identify with his patients because he has personal experience with the IVF process. That’s why he has instilled a culture of empathy and proactive service with patients in the Acacio Fertility Center.

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Male infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010 - 2013)
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ (2012 - 2013)
  • Affiliated with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
  • Top 10 Doctor - City (Bakersfield, CA) - 2014
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
  • Affiliated with American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)

Oxford