Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael McEachern

Been going to him since the kids were young; he’s Been extremely caring, very polite and seen evidence that he is continually learning more about his craft! Dental specialists also speak very highly of him, and he runs a good front office!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr michael Hi there i have been looking for a dentist in the abbotsford area . I have been terrified of dentists since I was young. Can you help me fix that, along with my teeth of course 😆

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
Hello, thank you for considering us!! We would love to help you, please speak to Jen at our office and we will accommodate you. Be sure to request a blanket and noise canceling headphones. Patients feel more at ease having something covering them.

Submitted May 12, 2017

What a pleasant and relaxed dental experience. I highly recommend this team. The office is beautiful and dr maceachern and his team were informative and helped me to actually enjoy the dentist

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
So glad you enjoyed your dental visit. I will be sure to let my team know that they are doing a wonderful job!!

Submitted May 12, 2017

I became a new patient at this office recently. It's ok but i definately would't rate it a 5. I have had better services in the past in Alberta. The young girl up front was quite a snob , when i asked her a few questions.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value all feedback and use it to improve our services. Our goal is to provide an exceptional patient experience. I hope you will give us a chance to show you what a warm and wonderful team we have. Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss . My personal email is mceachern6945@shaw.ca My best and hope to hear from you soon, Dr. Mike.

Submitted April 12, 2017

I've been a patient at Dr. McEachern for the last four years. I usually hate the dentist but he makes me feel like I'm at home. Staff is very friendly and they do excellent work.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
I am so happy we make you feel at home! Pleased to hear about our friendly staff and that your are enjoying your visits at The Mark Dental Group.

Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr McEachern for a long time and its time to make a change. In the past he was great but in the past year I have been kept waiting for every single appointment and honestly, he's become all about the money. My family has no insurance and when I say I can't afford certain dental work he gets dismissive and rude. My kids have been seeing the other dentist on Saturdays and he seems good. There are a lot of other dentists in town so I will be trying someone else.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Our Family has been going to Abbotsford for over 20 years and have been very happy with the service, time and dental work both Dr. McEachern and Dr. Strukoff have provided. They are very thorough and ensure you understand the work required and and what is being done. The Hygienists are friendly, professional and do an amazing job. A friendly office atmosphere make each visit enjoyable.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. I truly appreciate your loyalty and trust in our team. We look forward to having you and your family as patients for the next 20 years! Hope to see you soon, Dr. Mike & The Mark Dental Group

Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr McEachern is a great dentist. I have been to a few dentists in my time and he has done the most esthetically pleasing work on me and my family. The fine detail he puts into his work is rare. He is honest and does not push dentistry on you. He is also great with needles as he takes the time to talk you through it. The office is a fun and friendly atmosphere. I have referred many people to this office.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

We appreciate the kind words! Thank you, Dr. Michael McEachern

Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. McEachern is a great dentist! He always goes the extra mile for my family to make sure we get the best care. He gave me more then one option for treating my teeth and let me have input in my own care which I really appreciated because my last dentist didn't do that. He is always very honest with all his patients and I have never felt like he has talked to me like I'm not a real person. I recommend him to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
What a great review, very thoughtful and we thank you for taking time to write it. Dr. Mike encourages his patients to share and be involved in their dental treatment and maintenance plan. It is important to listen and offer options that work for each individual. We appreciate your recognition and look forward to seeing you soon.

Submitted April 12, 2017

DR McEachern is not a very nice dentist at all. He just lectures to his patients and makestoo knowledegable in the you feel uncomfortable in the chair. All he wants to do is pull teeth instead of saving them. He told me that a tooth of mine needed to be pulled instead of trying to save it, and the rest of my back teeth would eventually need to be pulled and have dentures. I have gone to another dentist that did a root canal on that tooth and the rest of my teeth do not need to be pulled. Beware of this dentist he just pulls teeth that do not need to be pulled, his office is nice and brand new modern looking but his dental skills are not.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Michael McEachern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mike McEachern and Dr. Brian Strukoff delight in providing excellence in dental care for over 20 years. Always taking the time to listen and put you at ease. Longterm staff are caring and work as a team to deliver the treatment you deserve. NOTE* Previously Ellwood Dental Centre . We have moved to new location. The Mark Medical building across from Save on Foods on South Fraser Way * NOTE * new name / location THE MARK DENTAL GROUP (enter off Allwood Street

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1994)