Ratings for Dr. Alexis Goth

Unless she's posted her own reviews, this can't be the doctor I know as Alison Goth of Halifax. The one I met was a non-listener and blabber-mouth who treated me like s--t on her shoe.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Is currently taking care of my 83 yr. old Mother.She is absolutely a wonderful, knowledgeable, and caring physician. Has a temporary position in Kap so not sure how much longer she will be available for the residents of Kapuskasing. As a family, we highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Best family doctor I've ever had. Dr. Goth is a wonderful listener and holistic in her approach to patient care. Kapuskasing has lost an asset with her departure.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Goth is an angel...She has evryone's health and well being as her priority. I've had nothing but positive things to say about this wonderful woman. When she isnt sure about your problem or health issue she goes over and beyond to find the answers. We need more doctor's like her and her husband ( Dr. Chiasson) !! I love my family doctor's!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

best dr i have ever had takies time to explain and is a very good listener

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr.Goth has been able to diagose a rare condition on me and for this I am forever grateful. Physicians are extremely busy, not too many of us could walk in their shoes.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I found Dr. Goth to be more attentive prior to her maternity leave. I feel like she doesn't always listen to patients or follow up with testing. I had slipped through the crackswith her. Since her return from Maternity the structuring of appointements is poor. It takes 3 appointements to have one issue addressed fully. Her Pap test clinics do not make any sense, they only work 4 days a week with very short hr days. In all I am very dissapointed, she is a great person but not such a great Dr. I think services could be improved in they foccused on their patients instead of working lessand making more MONEY. :(

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

She is what everyone should have as a family doctor , she's very knowledgeable , takes the time to sit down and actually listen to you . If she finds you should see a specialist she'll even recommend one . She also has a beautiful personality .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr Goth is a very personable woman and a competent doctor. She takes the time to sit down and actually listen to you. I rated her less than perfect on the knowledge area, but that's not really her fault, I tend to require a specialist's input more than a GPs. She certainly does refer you when needed. She is currently on maternity leave. (Jan 2009)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Goth goes out of her way to give the patient good care. We are very lucky to have her as a family doctor. We have alots of confidence in her. Thank you been our doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008