Ratings for Dr. Derryl Chiasson

pill pushing excuse of a medical professional .. horrible god complex

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Worst bedside manner ever.I finally told him that we would have to agree to disagree.Extreme arrogance.God complex.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Apparently, we are now without a family physician. No notification has been served saying that Dr.Chiasson is no longer serving the area.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very poor beside manner... not very empathetic.... took my cast off my foot 2 weeks too early and wouldn't give me any pain meds...

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Although many of you's complain, I think Dr.Chiasson is great!! Whenever we are there for ourselves or our kids we come out feeling like we understand whats going on. He takes the time to ask questions and is always happy to answer ours. It sad that he is leaving this summer leaving some of us without family doctors. The next time you complainers are in the ER and you wait 8 hours to see a doctor or you can't find a doctor for your elderly parents think about all the complaining you's did cause that's probably the main reason we lack family doctors. He is a doctor not God and he's a great one !!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

No concerns or issues. I have only seen him a few times but he made me feel comfortable. Not sure what all the complaining abut bedside manner is about? He seemed fine to me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I don't understand why people on here keep saying he has bad bedside manners? He's my son's Dr. and my Dr. And he's never been rude whatsoever! I've lived in Kap for 10 years now and have noticed that alot of the elderly or middle aged people are very ignorant.. Now are these perhaps the people commenting? Cause I for one am extremely polite, but if someone's rude with me.. I'm not going to be my usual self and be sweet! Regardless of Dr. Chiasson's profession that doesn't mean he needs to take anyone's sh*t dry (in plain terms)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Very pleased with the service he has provided to myself and my family. He does take the time to listen and does not hestitate to make the necessary referrals as needed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

poor manners. pre conceived notions/ biased. left my mom to suffer for 4 hours in ER. Was quick to push meds without even assessing. Not professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

People are quick to say he has no bedside manners well guess what....he is not in a personality contest he is trained to address your MEDICAL needs and when it comes to that he is the best...you don't have to wait a month to see him like other doctors in this town and he is very thorough...he will make you undergo test after test to find out what is wrong...he will no just "guess" on a diagnosis and Kapuskasing should tip their hats off to this man for being an effective and thorough professional....stop complaining Kapuskasing and start being thankful for great medical care!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009