Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Deck

We have been going for years, they did braces on my daughter they turned out great. She saved my husbands bad teeth and gave me a really nice new front tooth and I don't mind getting pictures now. On top of that the office is beautiful and reminds me of a ski lodge.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Carolyn is very professional and caring. She spent alot of time with me explaining my treatment. She calmed my nerves and made me feel very at ease. Her assistant Heather has been with her forever and they are an amazing team. She did some cosmetic work for me and I am so happy with the result. I love my new smile. I appreciate her and the staff and I love going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Deck is very knowledgeable and sensitive to her patients. Hard working and very involved in the community, she takes time for her patients and gentle, and I feel that she is very good with children as well. My whole family, children and grand children got to either her or her husband to have their dental health looked after. I would recommend them to anyone. They are also very punctual.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Only had her once or twice, excellent with children good chair manner, poliet, kind informative, she is very good and i think she truly cares about you and my kids love her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007