Ratings for Dr. James McChesney

One of a kind, and very special and important to this community. I hope he continues to practice for years to come. He helped me immensely with my tail bone. He did what no one else was able or willing to do. I had pain relief for the first time in 4 years. Book ahead, he is very busy. Procedure was a nerve impar.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

What a nice change from some of the specialists that I have met. He actually listened, answered my questions, discussed the procedure and did not make me feel rushed. He has a great personality and is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

The good doctor assisted me with my chronic pain,but the best part is the doctor listens to you and cares he never rushes you out like most doctors do now a days.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

This guy could use a lot more personality.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

There are very few doctors like Dr. McChesney. I've been seeing him for chronic pain. He is extremely caring, sympathetic and patient. He does not rush you in any way and makes your problem his problem. He truly cares and is determined to help you. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I saw Dr McChesney for pre-op. He was very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007