Ratings for Dr. Rolando R. Gomez

He really cares and pays attention to your circumstances. I really thank him for all that he did for my youngest and now I'm 17weeks with my 3rd. He let my husband deliver our youngest and it's something my hubby and I will never forget. He's not pushy and he's very compassionate. I see a few women getting upset about rescheduled appointments but he's only one doctor doing all that he can for all of his patients. Considering he's the only doctor in the office I'd say he does amazingly well. I wouldn't have anyone else deliver my babies.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Gomez is everything you would want in an obstetrician. He is kind, patient, compassionate, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. We had a wonderful delivery and felt confident because we knew we were in expert hands.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have never felt a doctors cared less about my welfare or time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I'm writing this review because I'm am absolutely appalled by Dr Gomez's practice. During L&D he was on his phone the entire time. My husband mentioned that it made him uncomfortable but he didn't put it away. After 45 minutes of pushing, Dr Gomez decided it was enough and gave me an episiotomy without even consulting me! I felt him numb me and when I asked what he was doing he didn't respond. At the next contraction he just started cutting. My husband described it to me the next day and it brought us both to tears. I felt no better than cattle to him. The labor wasn't going fast enough so Dr Gomez Cut me so it would fit his schedule. I was going to confront Dr Gomez at my follow up visit but he rescheduled on me TWICE. When I finally got an appointment at 9 weeks, I waited over an hour and a half in the exam room with my baby just for the nurse to tell me he couldn't see me that day. My insurance ran out at the end of the month so I was never seen and I don't know if the chop job he did on me healed properly. So I urge you, if you have a choice please pick a different provider. I wish someone would have warned me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

He's absolutely amazing, his team is great too, but one of them makes rude little comments when she doesn't think you can hear her. Dr. Gomez is very thorough and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Gomez is an amazing doctor! every anointment is right on time and he is always there. There was only one appointment that we had to wait about 40 min but that was because he was in delivery. the staff is always nice and helpful when i call or go in. Im a first time mom and so glad that I went with gomez for my first time around.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Gomez was the best doctor I have ever had, during my pregnancy I had Hyperemesis, which is severe morning sickness during your whole pregnancy, and he was just so great throughout the whole thing. His staff is also great, especially Amy the receptionist. I was in and out of the ER the whole 9 months and he would always come and check up on me, he would always answer any questions I had, and always made me feel comfortable. My delivery went so smoothly, I cannot be more greatful that he was my OB! Thanks Dr. Gomez! -Laura Davis

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Gomez delivered my two youngest children out of three. He was very kind and . I did not want to induce with my last because i never went into labor on my own. My first doctor made me schedule an induction at forty weeks. Dr Gomez waited until 42. Even though i still wad induced he did wait until it wad . Even when i thought i was going to need a c section due to no dialation he waited. I delivered my third with no c section at 2 am. Very thankful i choose him and would highly recommend him if you are looking for someone who truly cares about you as a mother and your choices. Thank you Dr Gomez for also allowing my husband to help deliver my daughter. He will never forget that experience, and no other doctor had offered that to Daddy that i know of.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr.Gomez is AMAZING!! He delivered my son last year and he did great! I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant and he made me feel better and happy about my pregnancy. He also was very considerate and understanding to the complications I had in my pregnancy. My water broke naturally and he stopped in to check on me and was there to deliver my son. After my son was born I feel like hes family. He is so personable and will make you feel happy and comfortable about any situation. I highly recommend!! He will be my OB for the next baby!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Rolando R. Gomez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish
  • English

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1994)