Ratings for Dr. Judith A. Gurdian

I have had the most terrible experience with Dr. Gurdian and this practice. After an unintentional miscommunication her practice dropped me at 29 weeks pregnant. I did not want to go back but I did not expect them to make my situation more difficult by not giving me my records (asking me to pay for each fax because ‘MD law permit it’), and then only sending half the record and worst of all, taking my situation which was a medical circumstance which I had records of and nothing remotely illegal or shady, and labeling me an addict and suicidal in a way that no doctor would want to take me in. All this, when their own practice have so many shortcomings with most patients hardly ever seeing doctors, just nurses which resulted in me having to have an emergency c-section the first time. Doctors make mistakes, but what this practice is putting me through is completely unnecessary and inhuman.

Submitted June 21, 2017

I did have to wait about 15 minutes to be seen, but then she spent a lot of time with me. Very positive experience

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My favorite doc of all time. I have had 3 good deliveries with her. I am always excited that she is the one delivering my baby. The other docs in the practice are good, but she is special

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor! She was covering for my OB who left me at 5 PM. I had not progressed for hours and was in terrible pain. Nobody was doing anything till she came in the room. She apsat down and held my hand and asked me how I thought it was going. I was really crying and asked if she would please just deliver my baby. She smiled at me and said she thought that was a great idea. My baby had to go to the NICU, but she probably would have died if it had not been for Dr.nGurdian. She is now my regular doctor. I am so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

my experience was horrible-they were rude and uninformative. One visit and I was gone. Run!

Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Gurdian's practice was not meeting my needs which was open and prompt communication whenever I needed an urgent response specifically over the phone. On the first visit she had given personal assurance that she will reply promptly. Theodara (office manager) is one of most rude and arrogant and up-tight person I've ever met.

Submitted April 1, 2015

I transferred to her from my old OB after she did my delivery. She got me through a very difficult delivery and has taken great care of me since. She is very empathetic but still quite serious about being a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I moved to Dr. Gurdian’s practice when I found out I was pregnant with my second child, at 42. Knowing from the beginning that by default that was considered high risk, I didn’t want to take any chances. I cannot describe how reassuring it was for me and my family to be under Dr. Guardian’s care. From the beginning, she was very affirmative that I had nothing to be scared about, and she would let me know if there was anything I should worry. I ended up having complications from my pregnancy for unknown reasons. Dr. Guardian and the other doctors from her practice were meticulous to observe every event and make sure nothing was missed. I was directed to an exceptional high risk team as well, that worked in partnership with Dr. Gurdian’s practice. Their flawless communication and plan of care made it viable for me to go through 9 weeks of bed rest and deliver a full term baby, with no complications at birth. During my time of struggle, all doctors and staff were always kind and prompt to help me, comfort me, and make sure I didn’t have anything to worry about during my visits. Dr. Gurdian is not only an exceptionally skilled doctor, but she also has a special talent to give us reassurance when we face challenges, helping bring common sense and best possible medical outcome when making difficult decisions. I have referred my friends to her practice and will remain under Dr. Gurdian’s care for as long as I live in this area.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr G has taken care of me for about 15 years and is now seeing my daughter. She is able to relate to multiple ages. She is clear and honest and when there is a problem will take as much time as you need. My daughter is pregnant with some serious issues and Dr G has called at home at night twice just so that she could give her more time. Our visits are calmer but she always asks about my husband and life in general before we get down to business. The office was redecorated a couple years ago and is beautiful. Front staff turned over about the same time and the new girls are pleasant and personable. Her assistant always recognizes me (at least if she doesn't she puts on a good show). I am so reassured that she is taking care of my daughter as well.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is great. Has taken care of me for GYN and now for OB. The office is really pretty and staff is pleasant and helpful. I hate paying for parking but that is a building plolicy and it is only a dollar. She occasoinally runs late but if you have problems she will sit with you for as long as you need, so I know if I am waiting someone else is getting that attention. I also really like Pat the phsician assistant

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Judith A. Gurdian's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Massachusetts