Dr. Bruno Seguin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

i have been his patient for more than twenty years, he is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Seguin has always been a very professional, knowledgeable dentist who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as one of the best dentists in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Very knowledgeable and up to date dentist. Also does a very good job at cosmetic fixing of teeth. Pays very cloe attention to all potential cavities overtime. Best dentist I ever had!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love this dentist and all of his staff. It's a very happy environment and it makes me feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Best dentist in town. Polite and professional .Administrative staff (Eileen) is also a delight.Takes some of the pain out of going to the dentist when dealing with such nice people.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Is there a better dentist on the planet? I think not !!! And now his daughter is training to follow in his footsteps !! A joy - the office is a joy - I have been going for over 25 yrs and I adore him. AMAZING he has 5.0 across the board on all the ratings on here. WOW. Dr. Seguin .. you rock !!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I went once for an emergency and have kept him ever since. He is constantly retraining and explains your options. Best I ever had. And people get rid of those amalgam fillings, you are ingesting mercury on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Bruno is fantastic. He has been my dentist since I was old enough to need one. He is very attentive and genuine. He's staff is just as excellent, they all remember my name, and always remember details such as my wedding date etc. Trully fantastic, I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

He has been my family dentist for a decade. He is very professional, client-focused and meticulous. I am sure he will be my dentist until his retirement (too sad to think about it...).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Amazing! I have been seeing him since I was a child and always looked forward to my visits! He's a great man, and his staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients