Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

Best dentist in town. Polite and professional .Administrative staff (Eileen) is also a delight.Takes some of the pain out of going to the dentist when dealing with such nice people.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Is there a better dentist on the planet? I think not !!! And now his daughter is training to follow in his footsteps !! A joy - the office is a joy - I have been going for over 25 yrs and I adore him. AMAZING he has 5.0 across the board on all the ratings on here. WOW. Dr. Seguin .. you rock !!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I went once for an emergency and have kept him ever since. He is constantly retraining and explains your options. Best I ever had. And people get rid of those amalgam fillings, you are ingesting mercury on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Bruno is fantastic. He has been my dentist since I was old enough to need one. He is very attentive and genuine. He's staff is just as excellent, they all remember my name, and always remember details such as my wedding date etc. Trully fantastic, I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

He has been my family dentist for a decade. He is very professional, client-focused and meticulous. I am sure he will be my dentist until his retirement (too sad to think about it...).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Amazing! I have been seeing him since I was a child and always looked forward to my visits! He's a great man, and his staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Seguin has always been professional. He outlines dental options--pros and cons. Both he and his staff are friendly and always make the patient feel important.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Seguin for nearly 30 years now. He is a wonderful dentist and human being, very knowledgeable. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

the best, he's been my doctor my entire life. he's the man...even that is understatement

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Awesome dentist. As mentioned earlier he really likes his profession! Great Dr. for anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford