Ratings for Dr. Philip Morton

as of Feb 9, 2015 - trying so hard to get hold of his office via phone and fax to reschedule an appointment to no avail. Doctor prescribed glasses which need to be checked again. Looks like there is no staff handling calls in his office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Wonderful caring doctor. He correctly diagnosed my Wilson's Disease which a neurologist misdiagnosed completely. He is also treating me for glaucoma. I've been going to Dr. Morton for over 40 years and am dreading the day when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Probably saved my eyesight. He caught precursor to Glaucoma (very unexpected at my younger age) and was able to start a quick treatment before any damage to my optic nerve could result.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Morton is very experienced, good with patients, and still teaches at U of T (or did for many years). He's the best! I was quite scared when I started to see light flashes in my left eye. The hospital emerg set me up to see him. So reassured!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

A very caring, considerate and helpful physician. Wish more of them would be like him. Dr. Morton is thorough, takes his time with you and is extremely gentle.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

The doctor was very helful to me. I went there a couple of times and he seemed very knowledgeble and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

This doc is definitely not up to date. Guess because of his age he doesn't bother anymore. Will find an eye-guy who is more with it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010