You may also like

Rate Dr. James Mark Lawhon

Dr. James Mark Lawhon's Ratings

I had a consult for my wisdom teeth and dental implants . I am very satisfied with this doctor and staff . The Doctor was nice and really explained to me the options for my surgery and talked to me like a normal person and had a personality. I really would recommend this doctor. Went to another oral surgeon in the past and what a difference in attitude and personality. And while I was waiting I heard a lady singing praises to this Doctor and how much her family had used him and very satisfied with him. I appreciate that comment as I was a new patient. Strongly reccomend this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2833231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

. Needed to have a tooth extracted. waited 4 1/2 hours for him to spend 5 minutes in the room. Then told to go pick up a valium at pharmacy and come back later and he would squeeze me in. What? no thank you. I will suffer another night and have my regular dentist pull it. I am not spending 7 hours at his office to have 1 tooth pulled. No eye contact from this guy whatsoever. I wouldn't say staff is rude. They just don't care. can't answer straight forward questions. they give you a piece of paper to read about your complications and you sign it. They do not go over any of it. I guess it makes your job easier when you exclude patient education. As a registered Nurse, if I did that, I would lose my liscense.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2831729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had 4 teeth extracted and everything went well. I knew what to expect before and after the procedure. The staff was great and Dr. Lawhon was excellent. I will refer him to others,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Rude staff, unprofessional doctor. The entire office personal waste a lot of time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Lawhon does wonderful work, however dealing with his staff and the process of insurance payments is not worth his business. Crazy, lazy, rude people

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr.lawhon is a great dentist. I had a wonderful experience when I came to the office. He explained everything and was did a awesome job on the surgery. I would recommend dr.Lawhon to any and eveeyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Very bad experienced.Doctor does not have time to explain things to you.Staff rude and lazy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Everything went well. No pain just sore now. Had all four removed he is a good dentist. He is very nice and professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2514417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I cracked one of my eyeteeth over the weekend. I went to a dentist and was referred to dr. lawhon for 5 teeth extraction. The main tooth that was hurting, he informed me that medicaid would not pay for and i could pay to have it extracted. If I am on medicaid, do you really think I can pay to have this tooth extracted? He took my whole panorama x-ray. Medicaid only pays for one x-ray. I went to a second dr. for a consult, and they called for the x-ray. Dr. lawhon's office was supposed to send an authorization form for me to sign. We waited 45 minutes and did not receive the form. I scheduled another appointment for 2 weeks out. I went straight to Dr. Lawhon's office. The office was closed. Now I am stuck with a tooth that is causing me agony, and it is going to be at least two weeks before I can get it fixed. Thanks a lot. Definitely would not recommend. Both he and his staff were rude. They treated me like I was a nobody because I was on Medicaid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509167].votes_count ]]