Ratings for Dr. Brian Standerwick

Great Dentist, will continue to go see him even though we are moving out of teh community.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Finally a new hygienist and dentist in the office! I have been coming to this office for years and I finally switch to weekend appointments. The new dentist runs on time! I will never book a weekday appointment again because I have waited over an hour for Dr. Standerwick. I didn't catch the hygienists name but she was thorough and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Went to this office in April as was trying to find a new dentist. The hygienist I had was upset because she was overbooked and had to stay late. Already half an hour behind for my appointment. She was highly aggitated and I should have left then. She took an ex-ray an held it up to the window to look at! The she looked at my teeth and said that the front ones were thinning and she would hack the pieces off. I thought she was joking. Well she wasn't the cleaning was rough and painful my gums bled for a week and hurt. Dr. Standerwick examined my teeth and was chatting about his patient who had just chipped his front tooth which I thought was a bit odd. Got home and looked in the mirror front two teeth were chipped and bottom right one as well. Phoned the office and explained got a lot off oh dears but they can't fit me in for two weeks. Do not go anywhere near this place. Still having problems as the bond isn't holding on one of the chipped teeth. I go to the dentist every 6 months so my teeth are (were) in pretty good shape. I still cannot belive this experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I went to Dr. Standerwick recently for the first time. I had a really bad toothache and his staff was so kind enough to get me in right away the same day that I called. Although Dr. Standerwick was fully booked and expressed that they would only be able to take a look at my tooth (X-rays ) ....when I expressed the pain that I was in he was kind enough to make time in between his many appointments to accommodate me. The service there was excellent ! The receptionist was super friendly and made me feel very comfortable. When I received my bill I was happy to see that it was much less than what I was expecting. I would highly recommend Dr . Standerwick to friends and family and anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I went to Dr. Standerwick until recently I switched to a new dentist. The receptionist is a hag and a few of the hygienists are really rough, I would always leave my appointments with a sore mouth. I would also have to wait around 30-40 minutes to get in because they were always running behind.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Our family has been receiving great care and advise from Dr. Standerwick and his support staff for many years and we will continue until he retires.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Standerwick and his office. I have two young boys that I even take there and the hygenist and Dr. Standerwick are fantastic with them and make them feel comfortable. I like that Dr. Standerwick is upfront and though I generally have anxiety when it comes to the dentist, he has a knack for making myself and my boys feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The guy is a a pretty amazing dentist. He has a giant nose tho. I also saw his son in the office the other day, the guy is a real handsome man (a much smaller nose than Brian). I think he is in his mid twenties now, I wonder if he is single? I heard he is.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Standerwick and staff. I recently moved to Tsawwassen and everyone kept saying how wonderful he is so I decided to try him out. His receptionist was rude. When I walked in and gave my name to let them know I was there, she was very short with me and made me feel as though I was a nuissance. His hygienist was rough, and it's not like I don't go for regular check ups. I also found his office to be quite pricey. I've never had a check up and cleaning be over $250, even with x-rays.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I found this site while looking up Dr. Standerwick's phone number. I was surprised that he didn't receive full stars for his work from everyone. Dr. Standerwick is a great dentist and was recommended to me after my dentist retired. I always enjoy the friendliness from himself and his staff. If you need a dentist I would recommend that you try him out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015