You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Standerwick

Dr. Brian Standerwick's Ratings

The guy is a a pretty amazing dentist. He has a giant nose tho. I also saw his son in the office the other day, the guy is a real handsome man (a much smaller nose than Brian). I think he is in his mid twenties now, I wonder if he is single? I heard he is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Standerwick and staff. I recently moved to Tsawwassen and everyone kept saying how wonderful he is so I decided to try him out. His receptionist was rude. When I walked in and gave my name to let them know I was there, she was very short with me and made me feel as though I was a nuissance. His hygienist was rough, and it's not like I don't go for regular check ups. I also found his office to be quite pricey. I've never had a check up and cleaning be over $250, even with x-rays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I found this site while looking up Dr. Standerwick's phone number. I was surprised that he didn't receive full stars for his work from everyone. Dr. Standerwick is a great dentist and was recommended to me after my dentist retired. I always enjoy the friendliness from himself and his staff. If you need a dentist I would recommend that you try him out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Generally enjoy my experiences there, but a few inconsistencies stop me from making the long drive out there. The most hygienists are wonderful, some I found to be a bit rough and my services seem to change every time I go there as well as the prices. Most people find Dr. S a riot, but I find him to be quite condescending. He once told me my picture is in the dictionary next to the word gullible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Wonderful dentist and the staff have always been great. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I dont like to go to the Dentist, but Brian and his staff have re educated me, They are wonderful, gentle and have a great deal of knowledge, nothing is too much trouble.
I give them 5 1/2 stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Brian is a great dentist and a nice guy but his front office staff is awful. I changed dentists after waiting for 40 minutes the last time. They should call or text when they are running that far behind or at the very least talk to me and explain the situation. It felt like they had no respect for my time. If he ever fixes his front office I would go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Great professiona. Although I moved away from Tsawwassen a couple of years ago, I rather take a long drive to be treated by him. He is excellent as a professional and as a person, he treats you like a human being, not as a number or money producing object. Replaced a fallen filling and you can hardly tell the filling from the natural tooth. Although I have no insurance, I believe his rates are reasonable. His staff also very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

It is a pleasure to have such a fine, pleasant and professional dentist in our community. From the friendly support staff to Brian himself, I highly recommend him. The dental charges are very reasonable and much lower than my previous dentist here in Tsawwassen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Always running behind, but I believe thats because they take time to ensure every patient gets what they need - and you cant put a time limit on something like that. Dentist is somewhat impatient with me as an adult but wonderful for my kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211500].votes_count ]]