You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Standerwick

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Standerwick and his office. I have two young boys that I even take there and the hygenist and Dr. Standerwick are fantastic with them and make them feel comfortable. I like that Dr. Standerwick is upfront and though I generally have anxiety when it comes to the dentist, he has a knack for making myself and my boys feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The guy is a a pretty amazing dentist. He has a giant nose tho. I also saw his son in the office the other day, the guy is a real handsome man (a much smaller nose than Brian). I think he is in his mid twenties now, I wonder if he is single? I heard he is.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Standerwick and staff. I recently moved to Tsawwassen and everyone kept saying how wonderful he is so I decided to try him out. His receptionist was rude. When I walked in and gave my name to let them know I was there, she was very short with me and made me feel as though I was a nuissance. His hygienist was rough, and it's not like I don't go for regular check ups. I also found his office to be quite pricey. I've never had a check up and cleaning be over $250, even with x-rays.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I found this site while looking up Dr. Standerwick's phone number. I was surprised that he didn't receive full stars for his work from everyone. Dr. Standerwick is a great dentist and was recommended to me after my dentist retired. I always enjoy the friendliness from himself and his staff. If you need a dentist I would recommend that you try him out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Generally enjoy my experiences there, but a few inconsistencies stop me from making the long drive out there. The most hygienists are wonderful, some I found to be a bit rough and my services seem to change every time I go there as well as the prices. Most people find Dr. S a riot, but I find him to be quite condescending. He once told me my picture is in the dictionary next to the word gullible.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Wonderful dentist and the staff have always been great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I dont like to go to the Dentist, but Brian and his staff have re educated me, They are wonderful, gentle and have a great deal of knowledge, nothing is too much trouble. I give them 5 1/2 stars

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Brian is a great dentist and a nice guy but his front office staff is awful. I changed dentists after waiting for 40 minutes the last time. They should call or text when they are running that far behind or at the very least talk to me and explain the situation. It felt like they had no respect for my time. If he ever fixes his front office I would go back.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Great professiona. Although I moved away from Tsawwassen a couple of years ago, I rather take a long drive to be treated by him. He is excellent as a professional and as a person, he treats you like a human being, not as a number or money producing object. Replaced a fallen filling and you can hardly tell the filling from the natural tooth. Although I have no insurance, I believe his rates are reasonable. His staff also very good.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Brian Standerwick's Credentials

• UBC (Grad. 1988)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been receiving great care and advise from Dr. Standerwick and his support staff for many years and we will continue until he retires. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with Dr. Standerwick and his office. I have two young boys that I even take there and the hygenist and Dr. Standerwick are fantastic with them..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The guy is a a pretty amazing dentist. He has a giant nose tho. I also saw his son in the office the other day, the guy is a real handsome man (a much smaller n..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with Dr. Standerwick and staff. I recently moved to Tsawwassen and everyone kept saying how wonderful he is so I decided to try him..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found this site while looking up Dr. Standerwick's phone number. I was surprised that he didn't receive full stars for his work from everyone. Dr. Standerwi..."

July 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V4C1" to "V4L 2A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1464 56 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049430817".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Generally enjoy my experiences there, but a few inconsistencies stop me from making the long drive out there. The most hygienists are wonderful, some I found to..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful dentist and the staff have always been great. I highly recommend him."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I dont like to go to the Dentist, but Brian and his staff have re educated me, They are wonderful, gentle and have a great deal of knowledge, nothing is too mu..."

September 19, 2014