Ratings for Dr. Galina Portnoi

Tells her patients to tell their pharmacists to fax her when they need something, then yells at the pharmacy for doing so. Frigging idiotic forgetful doctor who wastes everyone's time by calling the pharmacy and yelling at the pharmacist for doing their job and serving their customers. Remember your OWN instructions. geeze. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Portnoi is a caring and helpful doctor.She always refer's you to any specialist who could help you

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Portnoi is a very helpful doctor. Although it is challenging to get an appointment, it is definitely worth the wait as she helps you understand all your problems and concerns. She takes the time to thoroughly answer all your questions. I feel very comfortable around her as she is kind and sweet. Her secretary is a little difficult to deal with, however, it does not bother me, as she is not the one who is giving me medical advice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

She's a fabulous doctor, very knowledgable and helpful - not a fan of her secretary, but that doesnt really affect my health so i don't mind much.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Only actual complaint is the secretary. She is extremely rude, literally told me and my mother to shut our mouths...

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This site is unfair to great doctor who can not defend herself since the posy is anonymous

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Doctor is knowledgeable and helpful but the secretary is difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

What a pair of useless "women" (for the lack of better word that is not allowed to be used on this site)!!! Wow, I never got any help from them. I'm 30 yrs old and every time I ask to be sent to a specialist or feel like I need extra care the doctor says that I don't need it cause I'm too young. Didn't refer to a psychiatrist, didn't refer to allergy test, she thinks I have no allergies because I'm too young and that I can deal with my psychological issues which could be as bad as bipolar disorder (just for the record) on my own.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Worst doctor ever! Don't even waist you're time with her, don't eve get me started with the secretary.... The worst part is that the doctor sucks! She is not helpful at all, no advice, no patience, and if you have more than 1 question she will tell you to book another appointment. The amount of time you spend in that office is a waist of you're time because she will just tell you that everything is ok or prescribe pills. To all those people that are worried that is they leave they won't be able to find a doctor. Just go to any pharmacy or walk-in clinic and they can give you a list of different family doctors.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have never met a nicer, kinder, more caring person than Dr. Portnoi. She is very knowledgeable in new developments in her field, in new procedures and medications. You can ask her any question about your problems, and she will explain everything very thoroughly, easily to understand for a non-medical person, and very patiently. She is always eager to refer you to any specialist who might help you. Dr. Portnoi's smile and encouraging words are an integral part of her practice; they look and sound very sincere as they come from her heart. Because she has so many patients and because she cannot refuse those who have an emergency, patients with appointments usually have to wait for quite some time to be seen by the doctor. The doctor's receptionist can sometimes be rude and bossy, but, I guess,that is a kind of protection for the doctor who finds it hard to say "no" to those who need her help. The receptionist makes sure nobody takes too much advantage of the doctor's kindness.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Galina Portnoi's Credentials

• Doneck Medical University (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental