Ratings for Dr. Galina Portnoi

The worst secretary ever. She is very rude to the patient's. She YELLS and talks down to the patients. Even the doctor is rude and yells.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Worst secretary in the history of secretaries. Once you bypass her- Dr. Portnoi is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Tells her patients to tell their pharmacists to fax her when they need something, then yells at the pharmacy for doing so. Frigging idiotic forgetful doctor who wastes everyone's time by calling the pharmacy and yelling at the pharmacist for doing their job and serving their customers. Remember your OWN instructions. geeze. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Portnoi is a caring and helpful doctor.She always refer's you to any specialist who could help you

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Portnoi is a very helpful doctor. Although it is challenging to get an appointment, it is definitely worth the wait as she helps you understand all your problems and concerns. She takes the time to thoroughly answer all your questions. I feel very comfortable around her as she is kind and sweet. Her secretary is a little difficult to deal with, however, it does not bother me, as she is not the one who is giving me medical advice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

She's a fabulous doctor, very knowledgable and helpful - not a fan of her secretary, but that doesnt really affect my health so i don't mind much.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Only actual complaint is the secretary. She is extremely rude, literally told me and my mother to shut our mouths...

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This site is unfair to great doctor who can not defend herself since the posy is anonymous

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Doctor is knowledgeable and helpful but the secretary is difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

What a pair of useless "women" (for the lack of better word that is not allowed to be used on this site)!!! Wow, I never got any help from them. I'm 30 yrs old and every time I ask to be sent to a specialist or feel like I need extra care the doctor says that I don't need it cause I'm too young. Didn't refer to a psychiatrist, didn't refer to allergy test, she thinks I have no allergies because I'm too young and that I can deal with my psychological issues which could be as bad as bipolar disorder (just for the record) on my own.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Galina Portnoi's Credentials

• Doneck Medical University (Grad. 1989)

Centene