Ratings for Dr. Paul Hicke

Been going to him for over 10 years, definitely worth the waiting times. He has treated me for a sports related back injury and ankle injury, and definitely makes you feel comfortable and well cracked. There’s a reason I’ve stayed for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Was okay for about the first 6 months and then he stopped listening. Ended up seeking a new chiropractor only to find out there were huge problems with my neck and that’s why I kept having headaches.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Excellent results, great manner! Dr. Hicke has been a great chiropractor for myself and my family. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Love Dr. Hicke! He has done wonders for me. However, waiting 1/2 - 3/4 of an hour past my scheduled appointment time is very frustrating, he needs to work on that. It would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise, keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Have to wait 30-40 minutes every time i go. Frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

He is the best chiropractor ever! Very concerned and treats my kids like they were his own.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Hicke's punctuality is awful. When you pay $100 an ART session to be treated, you would expect Dr. Hicke to be on time. What are appointments for? Extremely disappointing that I must spend an extra 20-40 minutes waiting for my appointment before I actually get in. The only reason I continue to see him is because he is great at what he does and I have been feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Awesome!!!! Been going for over a year now. Loves kids and the front desk staff are fun and friendly:)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Really professional,kind, and explained everything very well. I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Very caring, funny, and explains what he is doing. Apologizes when it hurts:) Always fits you in when you need to go, even last minute.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007