Ratings for Dr. Jehad E. Saliba

I was in the hospital havong suffered a minor heart attack.My cardiologist came after lunch my first day. Dr. Saliba was there 6:30 A.M. that morning quietly waking me and then sat at my bedside for an hour and a half answering all my concerns and assuring me of my treatment and the specialist he was bringing in to see me. This all meant a lot not to mention the very best he brought in on case and the awesome bedside manner spending the time he did. I need to say no more. J.J.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I will never use this cocky doctor again, Once of the most arrogant and obnoxious people I have ever met. He talks down to patients and treats them like he is better than them.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very compassionate and very understanding. Crosses every T and dits every I until he gets to the bottom of your health problem

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Rude. Cocky tone of voice. Just frustrating. No respect.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr.Saliba is very caring and an excellent professional.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Saliba is a compasionate Dr. One time I was sick and didnt have money to pay my co-pay and he still saw me. I was very nervous (and he saw it) So he made a joke which made me smile and ease the tension. I went into the office scared and nervous but I left happy and confident. He personally called the pharmacist to plan my treatment. He is also very soothing to the eye :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

One of the nicest Dr.'s I know. Always makes time for his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

worst doctor ever. way overbooks and has no time for his patients. very uncaring

Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr.Saliba is a great doctor and not expenisve at all. You can see that he is not in it for the money. He paid attention and helped with all my questions. His staff is polite and helpful. They even found the best pharamacy where I can get my medication for cheaper. I am very pleased with this office. I would recommend everyone to go see dr. saliba.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

The staff is very attentive!!! Polite and well mannered.. offer help with all our medical issues. Dr. saliba is one of the best dr. pays attention and has great bed side manner.. I send everyone I know to him..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011