Ratings for Dr. Craig Martin

Dr Martin is an excellent physician. He is caring, warm and knowledgeable. His demeanor is quiet and calm. He never seems in a hurry or distracted and always gives you his undivided attention. He's an absolutely wonderful doctor. I only wish he had more hours at View Medical.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Martin is with out a doubt the best medical practitioner I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.He has been my doctor for 20+ years and has helped me through some very tough times. He is a very caring,informative,and honest man. I only wish there were more doctors like him in B.C. for others to experience.DTC

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Nothing but good things to say about Craig Martin, having known him as our family doctor for 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Martin has been my family's doctor for almost 20 years. He is calm, quiet and friendly. When my 87 year old mother moved to Tsawwassen, no other doctor in Tsaw. or Ladner would take her on as a new patient. When I asked him, he didn't even hesitate to say yes. For over a year, as her health deteriorated, he made regular visits to her home at the Waterford. Our family will never forget his kindness and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

very caring and helpfull. Knowledgable about all areas of medicine

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Excellent physician. He is attentive, detailed and very thorough. He appears warm and caring, so is easy to talk to and he explains things well. As mentioned elsewhere, his hours are limited at this clinic, but it's more than worthwhile to wait for an appointment with him if you can.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I can't say enough to praise this man. He is - by far - the best Doctor. He cares. I mean he really cares. He is honest and makes you feel that he is an integral part of your family support. Every family doctor could learn something from him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Great doctor, very understanding, if you are sick he is the man to see, if you want to defraud the insurance company go elsewhere

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Martin for many years now and he has taken good care of me and is supportive.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007