Ratings for Dr. Jaysharee Srinavasan

This Dr. is amazing!!!She puts her patients first. I had met with two other neurosurgeons before deciding that Dr. Srinavasan was the most capable of ALL the neurosurgeons I've met with. She is to the point, confident and honest. Out of the several ortho and neuro surgeons I have received treatment from Dr. Srinavasan is by far the most spectacular. I urge everyone seeking a neurosurgeon to see Dr. Srinavasan. As a patient you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Srinavasan has greatly exceeded my expectations in repairing my back.She was very patient in explaining what was being done and her follow up appointments were quick and very helpful. I wish I had known about her years earlier! I can highly recommend her for back surgery!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Great patient service - very professional and helpful, compassionate, concerned about patient care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Good bedside manner, skilled and knowledgeable. Appointments have been very quick and sometimes rushed, but doctor is willing to phone back with any questions I have had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Great Doc!!! Tough and careing and has great experience and works very hard

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007