Ratings for Dr. Brian Morgan

Very patient and listens carefully to his patients. He takes a genuine interest in the well being of his patients and explains his treatment recommendations so the patient understands.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Morgan is a kind, compassionate and thorough Doctor. He takes the time to listen to and evaluate your health concerns.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He has been our family Doctor for over 15 years. He is caring, engaged and trustworthy. I have a very serious diagnosis, and he helped our family, and continues to do so. He calls me if he thinks I would have to wait for results from my Oncologist so I can have a peaceful night or weekend. He looks after us so well.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Morgan goes above and beyond. He follows up personally with serious items. He is patient and explains everything in detail. We are blessed to have him as a doctor. I also have heard great things about him from other professionals in the healthcare field.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

He has been our family doctor for a number of years. He is knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Morgan has been our family doctor for years. He has always gone above and beyond to help anyway he can including just listening if you need it. He truly cares about his patients whole health. Never once have I felt like I am being rushed or that my concerns aren't taken seriously. Takes interest in his patient as a person not just a moneymaker!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Morgan is my family's GP and I am so thankful to have him! He is always caring and quick to put my worries at ease. He is very thorough and professional. He is slow to prescribe antibiotics unless he feels they are absolutely necessary- probably due to his being a Pharmacist before becoming a doctor. I appreciate his bed-side manner so much and his willingness to follow-up. He has called to check on my kids after getting the ER/xray reports for broken bones, even though he was not the one to see them first. He is truly the best Family Physician I could ever hope for.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Wonderful compassionate doctor and great office staff. So good at caring for my elderly parents.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Morgan is a most compassionate and caring Dr. He does nothing in haste but rather will take his time in evaluating your circumstance. When our son was brought into the ER he was indeed very very ill with a slim chance of survival. Dr. Morgan was on holidays in the States at the time but heard about our son. He phoned the hospital to find out the situation and also spoke to my husband as well to see how we were holding up. When he returned from holidays he was at the hospital daily to see how things were progressing and always took time to talk with us as well. At this point, because our son was in CCU, Dr. Morgan was not the primary physician but he still kept true to our son, his patient. He has helped our family through many difficult times and also with compassion. Truly a remarkable man and Dr.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Today I called the office at 4.30pm as my husband was in a lot of pain. The receptionist said to come right away. Dr Morgan is truly a good, caring and knowlegeable doctor. He diagnosed a kidney stone and called a few hours later to check on my husband!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013