Ratings for Dr. Esther Libman

Dr. Libman has been my wife's physician for years. She treats her patients as people. My wife invariably has rather high blood pressure. However, in Dr. Libman's presence it somehow becomes quite normal !! I call that the LIBMAN EFFECT" !! As a doctor, she is knowledgeable, professional, to the point and tries her best to put the patient at ease. Dr. Libman and Angela are a great match. Angela is equally caring and compassionate. Dr. Libman, I admire your patience and the positive energy you radiate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Libman is the best doctor and Angela is a wonderful assistant. Both are very accommodating - making it easy to make appointments. Dr. Libman has always known the answers to all of my questions and keeps herself up-to-date with new research, technologies, and medications. Thank you to both ladies!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Libman is the most compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable doctor around. It as honour and privilege to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

No one is better than Esther. Second to none. She is brilliant, straightforward, no BS. and a great sense of humor to boot. I highly recommend dr libman!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Best doctor in the world. Not a thing she doesn't know and she is always aware of the latest news in the medical field.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Best Out there. She has a very simple and professional approach to all of her clients. She takes good care of her patients knowing exactly what they need and how to explain things in very clear and simple terms. Her staff is always ready to schedule appointments and they keep things running very smoothly. in other words no long delays in the waiting room. Dr. Libman is and always be my family doctor. Well respected in her practice and always on time.. We love you Doctor Libman!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Without a doubt the very best Doctor anyone could have the good fortune to have as their doctor. I have been seeing Dr. L for over 30 years. Whenshe doesn't have the answer, she gets it or sends you to someone who can.She is incredibly empathetic, draws great pis to illustrate and help you understand. I drive over an hour each way for every appointment -Dr. L is worth it. I share with my friends what I learn from Dr L. I don't know what I would do without her. Her secretary, Angela, is always very receptive and helpful ( when I can get her). They have the busiest office and I understand why. L

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Best and most caring Dr I've ever had. Always takes the time to listen to any concerns.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr L is a wonderfully caring and friendly doctor. She is helpful in all ways and will research if you have a condition she is unaware of. I have been going to her for many years and I am so lucky to have her as my doctor. Her staff are so busy but still give you the time on the phone that you need and the general office staff are just nice in general. Dr L is truly what all families would want and should have for their families. I am thankful that I have them for my medical needs and support of life issues as they arise.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr Esther Libman is the best doctor in the whole world. She is full of compassion and caring and love. She always has time for you. She is very knowledgeable. She is there 100% for you and cares about your well being. She is totally the best Doctor and person I have ever met and I love her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012