Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Mikula

Dr Mikula is very helpful and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend her and the rest of the staff .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

This dr is not knowledgable with figuring out if a patient has a disease or infection. She is not caring and makes you feel bad about your self by the way she looks at you and seems like she's always grossed out. She always tries to test me for something else that has nothing to do with what's wrong with me. Makes no sense. I've had to see her many times and I'm not pleased with her. Will not be going back to See her ever again. Tired of waisting my money and not being fixed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Mikula was highly reccomended to me by my friends. I am glad I switched to her practice. She is an excellent doctor. She goes the "extra mile" in her patient care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Very helpful and knowledgable. She is very caring and always listens to me. She took always calls me back personally very quickly. She always goes to extra mile to make me feel comfortable. She helped me have a great pregnancy. Dont agree with other opions and there was never a time she did not help me off the table when pregnant. She is a very concerned and compassionate doctor. I will recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Mikula is friendly and funny. However, in the stressful situation of my preterm labor she was all business. I am happy to say we were able to stop labor 3 times, taking me from 28 weeks to 33 weeks!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

my treatment did not work. i am still desperately trying to find an answer to eliminate it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Mikula was very helpful and talked at length regarding my "issues". She gave me several options, said which one would be the most beneficial but left the decision to me. She called me promptly with my test results. My first impression of Dr. Mikula was that she was uppity, however, after talking to her I found my first impression was wrong. I really don't like going to doctors and Dr. Mikula put me at ease. The only reason I didn't rate her a "5" is because I feel no one is perfect.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

In my experiences with Dr. Mikula, she was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I had none of the problems others mentioned in their comments. And, I am grateful to her for delivering my beautiful, healthy baby with no complications.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I'm high risk and was having some complications that the nurse wrote in the chart. She didn't even take 2 seconds to read anything like the other doctors do. She dismissed severe weight gain in just 3 days as me eating too much. To me she seemed like she didn't care and was too lazy to do her homework before stepping into the room. I will not being going back to her. Very funny how her whole staff says how bad of a doctor she is and how horrible her bedside manner is behind her back.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I went in for my 10 wk appt to hear my baby's heartbeat and get blood work taken. I had the typical pregnancy nausea and vomiting and fatigue and was reassured by everyone that it was a good sign. Well when I went in for my 10 wk check Dr Mikula did a transvaginal ultrasound and informed me that my baby did not develope. She sat me up and stated "you can have a d&c tomorrow if you want". This was my first pregnancy and I never once had any symptoms of having a miscarriage so you could imagine my shock. I was so upset by her crassness and lack of sympathy I left her office. I am currently with Great Lakes OB GYN and they are wonderful... I am expecting in FEB and I got to see and hear the heartbeat at 8 wks, something Dr Mikula's office wouldn't suggest.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Deborah L. Mikula's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Oxford