Ratings for Dr. Leonard Direnfeld

Probably the best Dr my wife and i have ever seen. He turned our lifes around. His knowledge and skill set put him in a league of few. I feel lucky to have found this man. A+

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Direnfeld is a very kind and supportive doctor, he has been my GP since I was 16 and has been helpful during my depression, drinking problem and diabetes health issues, love u doc

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

He takes a lot more time with his patients than most other doctors , He genuinely cares about resolving and getting to the root of the problem, he doesn't just hand you a prescription for a pharmaceutical drug to mask the symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Gave me a medicine that would have been very dangerous for me to take if the pharmacy didn’t catch the mistake.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

One of the most knowledgeable Dr's I've seen regarding Thyroid and Adrenal Issues.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very informed doctor. Listens and understands. Would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr.Direnfeld is very knowledgeable,responsive ,thirough and open.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Amazing doctor who listens and trys to help best way he can He is nice and kind and listens to yoi

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

takes the time to listen and figure out what is really going on, instead of relying on multiple prescriptions to cover any symptoms. It took months to get in for an appointment but it was well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I love Dr Direnfeld he changed my life with my thyroid issues. I have been seeing him purely for my thyroid for over 10 years. He is more knowledgable than any GP with relation to thyroid / endocrine issues. He truely cares about your health and will try different approaches to make sure you feel your best! His staff has always been super nice to deal with as well!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017