Ratings for Dr. Leonard Direnfeld

Very informed doctor. Listens and understands. Would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr.Direnfeld is very knowledgeable,responsive ,thirough and open.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Amazing doctor who listens and trys to help best way he can He is nice and kind and listens to yoi

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

takes the time to listen and figure out what is really going on, instead of relying on multiple prescriptions to cover any symptoms. It took months to get in for an appointment but it was well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I love Dr Direnfeld he changed my life with my thyroid issues. I have been seeing him purely for my thyroid for over 10 years. He is more knowledgable than any GP with relation to thyroid / endocrine issues. He truely cares about your health and will try different approaches to make sure you feel your best! His staff has always been super nice to deal with as well!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. D is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens to us and seems to always ask the right questions. He is very up to date and his kind manner goes a long long way.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I don't know where I would be without his help and guidance

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Leonard for over 5 years for thyroid issues. Ran the gauntlet of endocrine dr's who will never learn. 10 years suffering, 5 years fixed with Direnfield. He was through and concise and knew what do do and when to do it. Go an see him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Direnfeld for about 6 years. He always greeted me kindly and was quite thorough during the appointment. He checked his notes and wrote a summary of any new concerns. He also often suggested natural remedies that I really liked. I thought I had found a great doctor. It was not until I got very sick that I learned how limited he, and most family physicians are in their understanding of the complexity of the body. What shocked me the most was the lack of intuition. I tried to explain that I had a serious problem with my adrenal glands, and he continued to insist that perhaps it was my heart. I was certain, and am now in the care of a good endocrinologist. He is not a bad doctor, but sadly, he is far from great.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Excellent Doctor and excellent staff, they were all very informative and helpful! I don't know why anyone would think they were rude. Anytime I called someone answered, unless they were closed for the day or closed for lunch. The answering machine tells you the office hours. I called during those hours, someone always answered.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016