Ratings for Dr. Jason T. Flicker

Dr Flicker performed laser cataract surgery on me. It was painless and I was able to see very well the same day. He explained everything to me and the experience was very positive.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Thank you Dr. flicker for restoring my eyesight. I am very grateful. You are a very talented and skilled surgeon with the knowledge and confidence to operate without any complications. It doesn't get any better than that. The experience at the surgical center was calm and pleasant. The staff was professional, efficient, supportive and comforting at all times. Thank you and I'll be seeing you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Flicker for over 10 years. He recently performed cataract and laser surgery on both eyes. I now wear glasses for reading only. The procedure was without pain or discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr Flicker and have done so to family and friends

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Flicker performed laser corrective surgery for me five years ago. I have been in his care since and have only experience the most professional care in this time. My vision is 20/20 and I couldn't be happier with the experience.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

dr flicker was the only doctor who was able to help me in any way,he took away my pain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I LIKED DR FLICKER VERY MUCH HE IS CALM AND GENTLE ESPECIALLY DURING SURGERY I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND I DO KNOW ITS A BUSY OFFICE BUT SOME OF THE STAFF IS VERY SHORT AND NOT PARTICULARLY PLEASANT

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Flicker is the most caring, sweet and knowledgable Doctor I have ever gonna to. He performed cataract surgery on me and he did a fantastic job. His staff is just as sweet. I love South Shore Eye Center and I recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Years ago, I was referred by a young family member to South Shore Eye Care, specifically Dr. Jason Flicker. I cannot express how fortunate I am to be treated by him for the past few years. As senior citizen, proper medical care is VERY important to me. Not only am I super satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Flicker as far as his knowledge, professionalism, and his personal interest in me and all the other attributes he shows, but his Staff also displays the highest level of satisfaction that is evident with all my visits to the office. There are many aspects to consider when choosing a Doctor and without any hesitation or reservations on my part I can honestly say that all my needs are attended to by the outstanding team of Doctor Flicker and his fine Staff. I am always treated with the highest level of satisfaction in all aspects. by all in the office. I highly recommend Dr. Flicker and his staff based on the services they render to myself and other family members. Charles Alfano

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My family had a wonderful experience with Dr. Flicker. He has been taking care of us for years and has always spent the time and patience with our eye concerns. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Flicker is the absolute best eye doctor I have ever gone to. I have worn glasses and contacts for over 30 years and have been to many eye doctors, but none compare to Dr, Flicker. Dr. Flicker made everything clear to me and was able to remove cataracts that were not fully ripe and correct my lenses so that I am now free to see everything without glasses or contacts of any kind. He even made it a pleasant experience. I would recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Jason T. Flicker's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare