Ratings for Dr. Dayle Sigesmund

Always attentive and imformative. Her staff are very friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

She is an expert in her field. No one can question her skill. BUT the wait times are unacceptable! Period. I am a busy professional who must take a day off work and pull my child out of school...to wait for 3+ hours to be seen by a doctor when I have an appointment. It just isn’t right. I have never, ever waited this long (or even close to this long) to see any other specialist. Stop quadruple booking! Respect your patients by seeing them in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

If you are looking for a great doctor you are in the right place. Yes the wait times are horrific and everyone in that place seems miserable. Kill them with kindness and you will see another side to them. They are all wonderful people doing their job. Dr. Sigesmund is the best in my opinion and I only wanted the best and most trustworthy person doing surgery on my child’s eyes.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

To the person "who cant wrap their head around all the complaints"....please, get your head examined. Its pretty simple. People are disgusted. You arent.You seem slightly delusional actually.You are the ridiculous one. Your daughter is no different than mine or many others who go to her,.....the difference is, your experience was satisfactory and ours( pretty much everyone else on here) wasn.t. Now close your arrogant pie hole and get a life! You foolish nut bar.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The Dr. Is extremely knowledgeable and Linda is also amazing. The state however is awful they're rude. Don't listen and do not help with any problems I've had so many issues with them it's disgusting. But this Dr is worth her horrid staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Sigesmund, Please!!!! do something about your wait times. Appointment at 12 PM and to be seen at 5 PM is not done. These are kids you're dealing with and no kid has the capacity to wait for that long. You definitely need to think hard about how you want to run this place. I respected your knowledge and time by being punctual but you failed to reciprocate.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

So unorganized! You wait for Min of 3 hours. Way overbooked and no time for patient !

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had my appointment today at 2pm for my 2 year old toddler. Arrived there on time, the tiny waiting room was full of patients who were also waiting to be seen, how I later found out since 12 pm. I GOT OUT AT 7 PM!! How is this in any way a professional or remotely organized appointment system? it took 4 hours before my son was seen. Why did I even bother to book an appointment after all? 4 hours! Absolutely ridiculous! The staff will completely ignore you and not give you any info as to real waiting times. If you get a referral to this office, change it, I am not joking, it is not worth wasting half a day for a single appointment, I know for sure I will not go there again. Dr Sigesmund seemed very knowledgeable, but I am sure there are other highly skilled professionals who actually respect their patient and don't have ridiculous waiting times. She was running back and forth between 3 consult rooms seeing a few patients at the same time, but, as I noticed, never changing gloves or washing hands. I am not putting my son through this ordeal again.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I don't disagree with the complaints about wait time, and the staffing issues. The issue is that Dr S is trying to do multiple jobs at once - consult with patients, test patients, operate on them, follow up with them - and it is a lot to do for one doctor. She does have some assistants but it needs to be consistent help. Maybe she will start to follow up on a different day in her practicing hospital, taking away some pressure from her staff. I still think she is amazing, and my surgery went so well that I am sad I had to wait until I was almost 30 to get it done. As for the bored kids, I empathize because these kids are not young enough to keep themselves entertained for such long wait times. :(

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Sigesmund has worked with my daughter since my daughter was diagnosed with severe strabismus at the age of 2. We've gone through glasses, patching and surgery. My daughter's eyes look normal and she has driving vision thanks to Dr. Sigesmund. Yes, the wait times are long, and YES, her staff can be less than professional. However, Dr. Sigesmund herself is amazing and really is a miracle worker. We'll continue to drive the distance to see her, spend the time in the waiting room and put up with the staff as we have our full confidence in her skills.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017