Ratings for Dr. Dayle Sigesmund

They have a sign reading no siblings allowed in waiting room but than makes you wait 5+ hours maybe if you were on time I could make arrangements for my other children but as you take a full day I need to bring them with me. I’m not sure how you have the nerve for a sign like that. I’m embarrassed for you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Rudest doctor I have ever met. She had a light up ball you sitting on her desk...of course the first thing my three year old sees and of course starts playing with. She comes in and literally snatches the ball out of his hand...making him cry....and then says to get him out of the room to my husband. Honestly she didn't even treat my son like a human, if myself or husband had this ball in our hands I'm sure she wouldn't have snatched it from us but rather asked us to put it back. She acted like my son was a burden and I think she needs to check her attitude. I will not be going back to this rude doctor. Don't work with children if you don't like children, bottom line.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Sigesmund is absolutely amazing with my toddler. Unfortunately both her staff are disgustingly rude, unprofessional and do a great job at working together to make people feel like cr@p. They don't deserve jobs in customer service.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Reception staff are very short tempered and rude. Wait times are unacceptable and this is because patients are being double booked No space at all and they make you play musical chairs

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Sigesmund may be knowledgeable but the wait time is ridiculous, u could easily spend 3-4 hrs there just for a 1 min check, no question gets asked as she just sent you off before u could even talk. Better find another specialist who takes time with each patient, office is extremely crowded and staff has attitude

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I doubt she reads these comments or her staff does either, but I hope they figure out the staffing issue. She needs more admin help, and more in office help. She should see her surgery patients in a hospital clinic if possible, and hire more staff to do the normal eye testing. Also, people who have had surgery with her and are fine, should not be coming to see her for regular eye appointments - I think the last time I went a few people were there just to get their eyes checked. A reorganization of her appointments etc and I think it would run a lot more smoothly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

As noted below- this doctors procedures in terms of the way her staff are allowed to treat people is absolutely atrocious. Yes, we can all appreciate talent and skill and those who go into the medical field, however the staff take this to a whole new level. Often people in this field go into it because they care about others, it is explicitly clear that not one staff member is employed for that reason. They power trip because they can, they treat people like garbage both over the phone and in person and quite honestly- no specialist is worth that. The woman we spoke to was named Tonya and was one of the most rude and unhelpful people I have ever communicated with. We were told to wait with an infant for hours upon hours. When asked how far behind they were so that we could leave and allow the child to rest and return at whatever time they instructed, I was informed that if we came according to how far they were delayed or behind we would be put behind other patients- regardless of what time our appointment was for. I would recommend anyone with a bad experience to report this to the medical board and keep posting feedback.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Somebody should really report this Dr. Her staff is rude. Her overbooking is atrocious. You phone, the secretary picks the phone up and hangs up on you without answering. brutal.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Wow where to start...rude, impatient, overbooked, did not have a second to explain anything to me AND the surgery she performed did not work?? I asked her what next and she shrugged her shoulders and told us to come back in three weeks then walked out. I have to take a 3rd day off work to sit in her office for six more hours. Is she so greedy that she books so many patients ??

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Took my daughter to see her. We waiting in her office from 10am until 5:30 pm to be seen, only to be told she needed drops in her eyes and we would need to stay at least another 30 minutes. People with later appointments were seen before us and gone before she even saw us. Follow up visit at the hospital was scheduled. We travelled 2 hours to get there, staying overnight in a hotel because our hometown doesn't have a specific machine needed to take a precise measurement for my daughter's glasses. The day we arrived, the Dr. was not even working. Her staff had forgot to tell the hospital that she had cancelled the clinic that day. We were all sent home. Although the Dr. called me directly, she simply sent me back to the Dr. in my hometown and is no longer follow up with me and my daughter. She may know her stuff but her punctuality and the rudeness of her staff are atrocious. I will never see this Dr. again

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018