Ratings for Dr. Dayle Sigesmund

disorganized and unprofessional office. Should not be seeing children. Much better options in Toronto, Ontario.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

worst doctors office ever, takes pride in stating more than 2 hours wait time, waited for 2 hrs and still get my turn, when asked to reschedule they gave me date after one month! dirty and over crowded too!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

absolutely the worst office for time management. I hate taking my son, the constant wait time is insane and you can't call and leave a message to check on anything because NO ONE will return your call. You are told instead to be lucky you got in to see her. Then when you have to go to the hospital for her equipment to be used there - its even a worse experience. Try to get another referral.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

If you have unlimited patience, then you might be able to tolerate. Please if you have any other options, see someone else. I'm not just saying it, there is literally a 2-4 hour wait once you get here. Her knowledge doesn't make up for the worst office I have ever been in. Honestly, if you see her and choose to ignore every bad review on here, its your own fault

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I would HIGHLY suggest getting another referral if your Doctor refers your child here. We were told it would be a 1-2 hours wait when the appointment was booked (which was already ridiculous) and then we actually waited 4 HOURS to see her! Her waiting room was full and trickled into the hallway which resembled a hospital ER. It's nearly all children waiting and they don't have any toys, books, etc. to assist parents in keeping them content for such an absolutely unacceptable wait time. Children were bored and restless and began running in the hallway and the Receptionist actually had the odacidy to come and ask us to keep them quiet because there are other offices along the hall. The Receptionists were both rude, unhelpful and unprofessional (one of them actually walked around in bare feet behind the desk). The waiting room was small, super hot, completely unorganized and chaotic. Dr. Sigesmund was ok when we FINALLY met with her but she was frazzled, rushed and talked a mile a minute. She even left the examination room at one point to take a personal phone call?! Unbelievable. We had VERY low expectations going into this appointment because of what we had read and it still fell WELL below that. Specialist or not this practice has zero respect for its clients time, comfort and how it is to keep little children happy and context for such unexplainable wait times. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Worse office and Dr ever. Waited 4 hrs. She wanted to shut the kids up in the waiting room with giving them lolly pop. Said they are too loud it's awful how much noise they make !!! What is awful is the management of this office not the poor 3 years old wIting for 4 hrs. Been here for 4 hrs

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I spend 5 hours for at her clinic. They give you appointment time which is a big joke as you need to wait for atleast 2 hours for your turn to come. Its not that she is fixing some eye emergency and giving sight to people like Jesus. She is busy in minting money and looting OHIP. And also I need to mention she has very good medical knowledge and terrible human being and also a very good actor to blame it on her sub ordinates(the mother daughter Receptionists). Mother receptionist is so fake that when you hear her talking you're sure that she is a good fuel for h*ll and not heaven Dr. Dayle, doctors like you ruin the respect for the profession of doctors. Try to be a human being and not just busy looting OHIP and people.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I spend around 10 hours in 3 appointments practically without any outputs. She has no respect for others time.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

It is shocking to me that every time I arrive here, there is a waiting room packed with parents and small children. Even the hall was jammed today with people sitting on the floor. I know they see emergency patients and the have to administer eye drops so there's a necessary wait time but there has to be a better system that is more respectful or people's time. Parents take time off work to get here, only to wait for hours with tired, impatient children. I bring snacks and activities now because I learned my lesson the hard way. I also feel like the appointments are quite frequent - do they need to be? Only to be told everything looks fine but come back soon just to be sure? I actually called my Dr today, while waiting, to ask for a referral to a new opthamologist. I just can't handle the hours of waiting anymore and worry I'll lose my cool.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

So disrespectful to parents of young children. It's 2016 surely they could figure out a better way that we would not have to wait for,literally, hours with a toddler for her insight. Great knowledge but who cares when your kid is all over the place for 3 hours !! Shame on you !!! How about a simple solution ? Take your patients cell number and text when 30 mins out ? Too simple probably. Ug

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016