Ratings for Dr. Byron D. Poindexter

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is a Wonderful Doctor!! In April I got a tummy tuck, breast lift, implants and liposuction!! I went from a size 10 down to 6. I had a lot of jiggly fat on my tummy from gaining and loosing weight all my life. He does amazing work. I was rocking a bikini in July at 48 years old with a flat tummy!! I would recommend him to anyone. I did my research and did got to 3 other doctors. I don't think I can mention names but I liked the fact that I had no drain tummy tuck and was offered pain pumps and had minimal discomfort! After 2nd night I was only using muscle relaxers for sleeping at night. No pain just some discomfort. Many doctors do what is easiest for them. Dr. Poindexter does what is best for his patients!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

This doctor is fantastic. He is smart, fun and really does a great job. He has really changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I recently got breast augmentation from Poindexter, I'm absolutly happy with the results. The insisions healed really fast, no bruising whatsoever. He did wonderful work, he is high level profesional. I would surely recommend him to a friend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Outstanding physician - would recommend highly. This surgeon is highly skilled. He is an artist and a surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

He is a very good surgeon. Very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. I am very pleased with the results. The nurses and staff are also terrific. They took very good care of me. Overall, this was a very good experience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

I underwent a mini abdominoplasty and lipo from Poindexter and am very pleased with Doc ,surgery and facility Austin Westin in reston Va

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Byron D. Poindexter's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1992)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates