Ratings for Dr. Byron D. Poindexter

Great procedure, wonderful staff. Thanks! Love th results

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

My experience at Austin-Weston was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. From the day I came in for an initial consultation to pre-op appointments to surgery. I had quite a number of questions for Dr. Poindexter and he was gracious and patient with me and answered each and every one. He has outstanding bedside manners and just an overall warm person. My surgery and results were more than I expected and the only regret is that I did not do it sooner. If I have any future needs, Dr. Poindexter will be my surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Austin Weston's staff, as well as Dr. Poindexter made me feel very comfortable since day one. They are open to your thoughts and opinions towards surgery, offer insightful advice and ideas, and respect you as a patient. I have trusted their judgement and their work since my first consult.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is a Wonderful Doctor!! In April I got a tummy tuck, breast lift, implants and liposuction!! I went from a size 10 down to 6. I had a lot of jiggly fat on my tummy from gaining and loosing weight all my life. He does amazing work. I was rocking a bikini in July at 48 years old with a flat tummy!! I would recommend him to anyone. I did my research and did got to 3 other doctors. I don't think I can mention names but I liked the fact that I had no drain tummy tuck and was offered pain pumps and had minimal discomfort! After 2nd night I was only using muscle relaxers for sleeping at night. No pain just some discomfort. Many doctors do what is easiest for them. Dr. Poindexter does what is best for his patients!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

This doctor is fantastic. He is smart, fun and really does a great job. He has really changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I recently got breast augmentation from Poindexter, I'm absolutly happy with the results. The insisions healed really fast, no bruising whatsoever. He did wonderful work, he is high level profesional. I would surely recommend him to a friend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Outstanding physician - would recommend highly. This surgeon is highly skilled. He is an artist and a surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

He is a very good surgeon. Very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. I am very pleased with the results. The nurses and staff are also terrific. They took very good care of me. Overall, this was a very good experience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Byron D. Poindexter's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim