Dr. Nasrin Bitaraf

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nasrin Bitaraf

Wonderful office, great staff, happy I chose Dr. Bitaraf's practice.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great dentist, great office, however it is in fact true that their are always different receptionists which could be unsettling to some. Though since I run a business as well I do understand that good/long lasting employees are hard to find for some positions.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I'm a patient of Dr Bitaraf's and am just pointing out to the review before mine that the flood of reviews were the result of the office putting on their sign at the front of their office asking patients to put up reviews based on their experiences (it was removed a while ago which is why reviews have stopped flooding in).

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I hope noone is actually fooled by these obviously fake reviews. It is slightly suspicious that dozens of reviews (all 5/5, by the way) came in on or around November 29 2017. As a former patient I will say she is a nice and funny person, however her service is not ‘Top 20 in Toronto’ as she is advertising on her website (which is based on all these fake reviews). She was often overbooked or running late making you wait past your scheduled time. It’s also somewhat unsettling that her office is a revolving door of employees with new faces every time I was there, surely a sign that something is not right. Lastly I am just not convinced her skills as a clinician are anything special. By all means go to her office to form your own opinion, but I feel all of these obviously fabricated reviews speaks to her professionalism as a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Before I visited Dr. Bitaraf's office I had not visited a dentist even once for the past 5 because I always had bad experiences with dentists before that. But recently I decided that I needed to visit a dentist, after my several appointments with you guys you have rebuilt my faith in dentists. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Thank you for keeping my teeth clean for all these years!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

If you want your teeth in good hands goto Dr Bitaraf.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Amazing dentist, I'm glad she has great reviews as she deserves all of them!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This dental office makes you feel comfortable and welcome! I love how they cover everything and fully listen to your concerns! When I leave I feel happy and confident in my smile and oral health!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Just had my first visit to Dr Bitaraf's office. Extremely satisfied with overall service! The facilities and equipment are top notch.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Nasrin Bitaraf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Nasrin Bitaraf