Ratings for Dr. Narges-Nasrin Bitaraf

Great dentis. Caring. No unnecessary work. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Amazing dentist, been going for 5 years and never been disappointed! (Don't know why the office doesn't have a name though haha)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Excellent dentist and practice. It's well run, with professional and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Incredibly professional. Dr. Bitaraf does all the work herself and does not overbook.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Best Dentist ever. I stopped going to Dentists 15 years prior. So when I met her my mouth was pretty messed up. She fixed me up. The work she does is pretty painless.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I just started going to Dr. Bitaraf and she is great; better than most of the dentists I've had to date. Her staff is friendly and they do a really great job of putting you at ease when you're uncomfortable with a certain procedure. The one thing that sets her apart from other dentists is that you actually see her on each visit - and not just for a couple seconds. Previous dentists had so many assistants that would do everything and you would maybe catch a glimpse of the dentist and then they're gone. Instead, she makes a point to ask how you've been if you've had any problems and if you have questions.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I have been going to her for 3 years now and I find her to be quite good. She is very kind and so is her receptionist Mimi. Her assistant is also very nice. They are a very close knit group and truly care about the patients. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr Bitaraf takes pride in her and runs a very professional practice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Very accommodating to my aversion to anything painful/uncomfortable. Excellent work fixing previous dentist's bad work. My daughter and I are very happy with our move to Dr. Bitaraf.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Very good with kids! I was hesitant to switch dentists but she is great and very patient with me and my fear of dentists.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008