Ratings for Dr. Kamran Zamanpour

I have never had a doctor that actually seemed to care as much as Dr. Zamanpour. I'm used to chasing doctors down and booking appointments weeks/months a head of time. With Dr Zamanpour, he follows up and his staff contacts me if they haven't heard from me in a bit so he can check in. Such an amazing doctor and all his students are wonderful

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I felt very lucky to be able to come to Calgary and get a downtown family doctor right away. Dr. Zamanpour's schedule is flexible, and his students are always engaged and developing best practices, so they spend a lot of time with their patients, which is nice. I would recommend Dr. Zamanpour and the Sheldon Chumir Family Clinic for sure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am so honored to have him as my family doctor, he is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring doctor. I always leave his office with sense of satisfaction and comfort. Recently I dealt with a serious situation and because of the holiday season I could not find my specialist to look at my MRI report. Dr. Zamanpour reviewed the report and took one step further and find another specialist to look at the report as well, then he called my cell to discuss about the results and precautions needed to be taken during the holiday season before I see my specialist in Jan. Again, I am so grateful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I would rather die than ever see this Dr. again. I have severe Fibromyalgia and after telling Dr. Zamanpour that I took one extra (very low dose) codeine pill on Christmas day because I was in such pain, he ridiculed me, belittled me, humiliated me, and threatened to drop me as a patient. I was such an emotional mess after leaving his office that I had to take the rest of the day off.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He is a very nice doctor. He identified my issues very well and provided the necessary steps to take care of it. So one word, "Excellent"

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I recently went to see Dr. Zamanpour with my aunt. I have never had such a good experience at a doctors appointment. He was extremely thorough with his explanations. Took time to listen to my aunts problems and offered choices to my aunt. My aunt felt empowered and relieved after the appointment. I definitely recommend Dr. Zamanpour. He is great with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr Zamanpour is quite knowledgeable and thorough. He explains his thought process clearly, so you gain confidence in his diagnostics and/or recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

He is very knowledgable, we have known him for about 7 years and he is always right for his diagnose. he is very polite and respectful. he is very patient in listening to his patients and we are so lucky to have him as our family doctor. Banafsheh, kamran

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

The poor system of patient acceptance is so annoying while they let in whoever they know. They are not clear what time you will be visiting the doctor. Actually there is no system, After keeping me waited for over 1 hour and 45 minutes I decided to thank and leave them, It's a pity to see such a customer service in Canada. I rated poor knowledge for the doctor as he does not know what is going on in his clinic.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

He is an excellent and respossible Doctor , he listens carefullyto his patient and never is in rush

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012