Ratings for Dr. Francis Ng

Dude still does housecalls and comes far to see me! Caring, compassionate, good listener and knows his stuff. Will be sad and disappointed when he retires.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Every time you TRY to speak (literally) he will talk over you! I cannot even say a word, he does not let me talk. Shakes my hand, tells me goodbye, and tells me to have a have a good summer...i didn't even tell him why I came to see him! This man does not let you speak! My family members all agree. Other than that he is nice. But if you're a doctor, let me tell you why I'm there to see you!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Love Him. The staff is great and caring. Dr Ng always listens, takes his time and doesn't hesitate to refer you when needed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Such a nice man but needs to retire. He forgets so much now. For example my BP is always low when they check it. Last time I was there it was a little higher than normal. He asked me if I was on high BP meds. I only go to the Dr when it's absolutely necessary but it's to the point now that I am scared to go to him because he seems so unsure. Being nice isn't the only thing a person needs in a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I hope that he doesn't stop working. He is never stingy with his time, listens to all of my problems and doesn't tell me to come back like some others. Nice new clinic but I prefer his old office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Always available to answer my questions. Looks after my daughter and grand daughter as well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Did not help me at all. His advice is to quit my job and eat more food. He wasn't joking.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Fantastic Doctor who listens and takes care of all of my problems. He gives me great advice. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Rhonda the front desk receptionist is always very rude, miserable, arrogant etc. I have heard several complaints about her. Be nice to the patients !! You just work there, you don't, manage it

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

The doctor took time to explain my condition, did additional research and followed up with me. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012