Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

New to this office and am very pleased. Drchan took the time to go over my treatment options with me and did not rush. He saw me on time and was reasonable. He was funny and nice. Highly recommended thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Chan is always great to work with as he pays attention to my needs (gag reflex) and I am impressed with my dental implant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Chan is very good at what he does. A little rushed sometimes but both myself and my husband look forward to our dental visit is with him. We have been seeing him for two years now and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Chan is very gentle with a needle, and amazing at explaining things when you ask him a question. I feel comfortable seeing him as a dentist, and I recommend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Chan's office is a very professional and friendly dental business. I have always had excellent results, reasonable dental fees and wonderful customer service. I appreciate the work that he and his team do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I found Chan on this website. He is very kind to my whole family and the kids think he is very funny. One issue is no evenings except Monday so he is booked pretty far out but or cleanings and fillings have been problem free. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Chan performed a root canal on me on an emergency basis. I was very lucky he squeezed me in. I have also had the crown on top and it matches perfectly. I have no pain. My wife and kids go regularly for cleanings and I will begin to as well. The girls at the front desk are nice to us and chatty and professional. Very nice place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Very good guy that saw my whole family on time. Reasonable prices and no complaints from us.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

My family has been with Dr Chan for over a year now. We found him though this website and were relieved to find him was accepting new patients. We have found the office to be efficient and friendly and most of all the hygienists don't hurt and the dentist is extremely knowledgable and doesn't rush. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Always a great experience at this office. Dr Chan manages to make me laugh each time and keeps the appointments enjoyable, yet professional. If you are looking for a new dentist, this is the place to go. Your appointment will be on time, you will have no surprises with rates and the staff is super friendly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2849989].votes_count ]]