Ratings for Dr. Ved Raoul Tandan

We do not have a diagnosis yet, but I felt he was friendly, informed and took the time to answer questions for my husband. He stated up front that it was another type of cancer, we would be referred to another staff and would be in good hands. We felt reassured. His nurse also put us at ease. Oakville, Ontario

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

This guy should not be practicing Medicine He eould not get into medicsl school today as he has little tact and compassion. Too bad he has to speak to patients and families - certainly not his nest feature. Can only fescribe him as a perfect jerk

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I had my Gallbladder removed by Dr Tandon 2 years ago. He was the surgeon on rotation this year when I was in the hospital for Pancreatitis . He was nice and clear about the problem and he did a great job on my gallbladder surgery. I have another surgery scheduled with him soon and have no concerns

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Saved my life. Amazing staff. Amazing follow up. Thanks ✌Gordon Leslie

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Great surgeon knows his stuff and knows how to minimize a cut. If I had to do it again it would be with him. Thank you Dr. V. Tandan patient of gallbladder surgery.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Very abrupt with his decision and approach to my health concerns. I was a referral from another doctor in his group. He made it very clear he did not understand why his time would be wasted seeing me. I was given no opportunity to discuss the ongoing issues. One word answers if ye actually took a breath. I was dismissed loud and clear. It actually took longer to park. I am completely defeated with the entire health system. This doctor was my final insult. Unless you have complete textbook findings....good luck and possibly skip to the second opinion bypassing this guy!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

An excellent surgeon who put me at ease right away and operated on me with skill and competence. I couldn't speak more highly of him.Thank you doctor Tandan for saving my life.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

staff is wonderful. Dr.Tandan...very rushed. felt that he really did not care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

He was very rushed and quick to dismiss you. No time spent explaining things. We need to all stop and reflect in life and he especially needs to ask himself what his goals are. If it's to help people, then I recommended slowing down and understanding your patients. But in my perspective it's all about the money! When you are sick you want to get the help you deserve people to listen.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

After waiting 3 hours to see him (we got there right on time), he spent less than 5 min with us, was rushing thru even during those 5 min, constantly checking his iPhone. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013