Ratings for Dr. Peter Gregory Fitzgerald

Had 2 ingrown toenails and usually they use local anesthetic to freeze it for the surgery, but Dr. Fitzgerald ordered general anesthetic and I didn’t feel a thing! I am very proud of this doctor and I hope he keeps it up! I have another ingrown toenail so I ham going back to him again for the 3rd time. Unfortunately I am 17, so I can only see him until 18 because he is a pediatric surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Fitzgerald has been more than helpful with my son's diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

His bedside manner was terrible. Asking a 13 year old girl to remove her top while he sat there and never offered her a gown. Point blank asked her about direction of her nipples (no warning about his line of questioning). Very abrupt. Told her the work he did was cosmetic and preferred to do surgery on boys as it made a bigger difference because they had their shirts off more. Why is this clinic funded if it is not needed? Told us she did not have any symptoms. How does he know? Symptoms are subjective. Did not want to see the reports from other doctors that we brought. Made comments about surgery in the States. We were just shocked when we left and it took a while to figure out what happened. I told my daughter that that man had no consideration or respect for women and that that was no way for a doctor to behave! Unfortunatley I just found out he is the President of the Hospital, so I'm not sure how far my complaint will go.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

saved my sons life too. emailed him once to say thank you and he emailed back. what a down to earth guy. love him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Called me personally on a weekend to give my Son's X-Ray results before his vacation. Who else would do that? Great guy!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Best Surgeon! Truly cares and is skilled in his work

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

He is the best doctor/surgeon. He shows he cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

absolutely the most wonderful doctor. Treats patient and parent with much respect and patience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007