Ratings for Dr. Alexander (Sandy) Kunej

Dr . Sandy is excellent. I go every two weeks and have a strong spine because of him. Very punctual, friendly and kind. Had a big staff shake up but now things have leveled out and he even has two male staff working for him. Everyone is very nice. He knows what he is talking about. I am always able to change my appointment without a fuss and they are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

What can I say. He is the absolute best I have been by far and I have been to a lot.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

very caring and attentive.thorough with exams before he starts adjustments. great staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I'm going to make this short and simple...TWO THUMBS UP FOR DR. SANDY!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Sandy as his patients call him, comes across as a friend as well as a Doctor. He understands with his skills that switching the power on is half the battle with some patients. When he has had time, he has listened to me and encouraged me in the challenges that I have had. Commenting in spite of the trials that my body is working with me and not against me. I'm troubled that I am unable to use his services at this time. My body is feeling the neglect. Hope to return to his masterful hands to have my Power Switched on in the not to distant Future. June Cainey

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Sandy is a very knowledgeable and thorough natural healer. His quiet and soft manner make you feel confident in his hands. I knew upon starting a program with him that it would take time to get better. I just never knew how well and how comfortable he has made me feel. I feel like I can soon come off some of my original medicines as he has relieved the pressures off of the nerves that were being pinched, causing me the illness. Thank you Dr. Sandy!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007