You may also like

Rate Dr. Terry A. Huff

Dr. Terry A. Huff's Ratings

I switched to Dr. Huff mid-pregnancy due to my other provider being awful. From the moment I walked in the office, I was greeted by kind and courteous staff and my appointment was equally pleasant. He is very knowledged, answers all of my questions every time I have an appt, and truly cares about his patients. I have poor insurance, and have never felt like an afterthought with him or his staff. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN in the east valley!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Staff and timing were great. Helpfulness and knowledge? Well, Dr. Huff didn't really give me the time of day so I can't give a good answer.
This was my first visit and I have had very worrisome symptoms the last 3 years that have many times almost sent me to the hospital and when I expressed my concerns to Dr. Huff he simply laid his head in his hand on the counter, asked me no questions, disregarded mine, prescribed me birth control and sent me on my way. Overall, he may have spent no more than 10 minutes with me. Yes, he has other patients, and yes, I have poor health insurance, but that says a lot about his "concern".
I expected more.
I'm sure he is a great doctor when he has time and you have money. I will not be back to his office after my experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I love Dr Terry Huff and his staff they are so nice and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Huff performed not one but . Two diagnostic pelvic laps and diagnosed me with endometriosis but failed to treat it both times! Why would you just go in and "look around" I have been in terrible pain the last few years and also suffer from infertility due to the endometriosis and he has done anything BUT help. Do NOT bother with this practice. He pretends to care but ask he cares about is what he can bill the insurance for...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I went in today, been there roughly 6-7 times and have had problems with fainting, he talked to me about blood tests and risks left, came back a half hour later forgetting who I was asking me if it was my first time visiting. I have fainted 6 times since ive been pregnant and I'm 23 weeks, still have not received a single blood test.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Unfortunately this Dr. and his staff have failed my sister who recently had a C-section and was in miserable pain for weeks and the Dr's response was "how far along are you?" uh really?! She was just cut open by him 4 weeks ago! He wants to prescribe antibiotics for something that he isn't even sure what is wrong with her. I hope that people really do their homework before choosing this Dr. for their care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I absolutely Love Dr. Huff and his staff. All three of my children were delivered by Dr. Huff. After my first visit to his office 10 yrs ago I couldn't possibly go to any other OB/GYN. His office is a very comfortable and relaxed environment. The staff are not only friendly, they are very professional and knowledgable. Dr. Huff was very professional and caring. He personally makes sure to establish a great doctor/patient relationship, and makes sure you are well informed about the care you are receiving, what to expect, all possible options, and involves you in all of the decisions and step required for your care. I wish all doctors offices cared for patients the way Desert Rose OBGYN does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I came to see Doctor Huff for a second opinion following a diagnosis of endometriosis. My other OB did not want to perform a hysterectomy. After suffering for many years with pelvic pain due to the endo, I just wanted the hysterectomy done. Doctor Huff listened to all my complaints and concerns and agreed with me that a hysterectomy would be the best choice. His office wasted no time in getting me scheduled and submitting the proper paperwork to my insurance company. I will be having the surgery on the 28th of this month and I am so happy that I consulted Dr. Huff. He has been amazing through this and I cannot even express how grateful I am to him and his staff for their kindness and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

he has been my doc. for 12 years. there is no better!! he deliverd all my children and is the only obgyn i will ever recomend or see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Huff has been an amazing doctor over the past 5 yrs. He diagnosed my PCOS after 10 yrs of discomfort & mis-diagnosing from other Drs. With a high chance that I could not get pregnant I was crushed. With his help I was pregnant within a year. Delivery of my first was a breeze considering she was almost 10 pds & 22 inches. He effortlessly delivered her & I did not tear or need a Episiotomy. He always listened to me & my concerns no matter how crazy. We were preggo again in 2 yrs, amazing speaking that we did not even think we could have 1. I had a c-section & tubal ligation. He was phenomenal. I have very min. scaring & my healing time was quick. I absolutely love his office staff. They seemed happy to see me & made me feel welcome. I could always get an appt at the last minute if I needed one. Calls were returned within a reasonable time & they were always happy to help. Bonnie is an wonderful nurse & easy to talk to. I have not been this impressed & happy with any doctors office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226046].votes_count ]]